I have to write an essay comparing the truth of said quote made by Picasso to the character of Asher in "My Name is Asher Lev" by Chaim Potok. but first I have to figure out what the quote means. Please help. No answers that don't include an interpretation please. Thanks
- Can you think of a word that describes this? - I have to write a characterization essay about Reuven Malter from “The Chosen” by Chaim Potok. Can you think of an adjective that has to do with a person who saves people. I can’t use heroic or words like compassionate =P I’ve already looked at a Thesaurus and it didn’t have what I was
- To Kill a MockingBird Essay? - In the book To Kill a Mockingbird how does Atticus Finch use his quote “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view — until you climb into his skin and walk around in it,” and apply to Tom Robinson. Im trying to write and essay which says
- English analysis, anyone who can translate? - This is a quote in The Tempest by shakespeare, but i need it translated because my mind is fried after so much work. I get the basics of it, but i need an in-depht analysis of it and what it shows, i think it could be a good line to include in my essay. Anyway
- The books “Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde”, and ” Life of Pi” Question? - how does each character lose their inhibitions, i hav e to right an essay, comparing these 2 books, and i just cant seem to figure out how each of these characters do
- How can I write a brilliant essay? - I am writing an essay proving who’s the strongest character in the novel is. The teacher told us to find a quote from the book supporting each point. I have more than one quotes for some points. But I am comparing this character to the others and I want to make him sound superior. Tips?
- I’m trying to find a meaning to this quote in the novel The Things They Carried? - I’m having a in-class essay tomorrow and my professor gave us the question ahead of time. it is on this novel we are reading The Things They Carried, and we are given a specific quote to focus on. “In the interest of truth, however, I want to make it clear that Norman Bowker was in
- Grammar question >o - Okay soo when inserting a quote into an essay like…So this guy is writing a question on Yahoo! Answers, and the author says: “This is an example of an inserted quote from a book I’m using on Yahoo! Answers” (random page #). Would you indent the quote after the word “says:”? And would you indent