the question i have to write an essay on is:How does Dickens make us sympathize with Pip in Chapter 1 (when Pip meets the convict) and in chapter 8 (when Pip meets estella and miss havisham for the first time)?Thankyou... I just need some strong points...I have some but I just needed some more thanks....p.s I am not cheating...just getting ideas
- Great expectations help!♥? - Heya i’m struggling with writing a essay on great expectations.The question is – How does dickens create an unsettling atmosphere in chapter eight of great expectations?Obviously you may not recall chapter eight, but it’s wear pip enters Satis house, meets miss havisham and estella and pip is playing card with estella.Like how pip would be
- Help with my english essay? - this is one body paragraph of an essay i have to write for english. we are supposed to pick a character (Estella) from the book Great Expectations and pick three personality traits they exhibit (for this paragraph i’m doing cruelty) we are supposed to have 3 small details (no citing) and one main example (citing)
- Tale of Two Cities: Where does it say that Sydney Carton has Syphilis? - This is for an essay. Sydney Carton contracted syphilis in France, but I need a chapter so I can prove it with a quote !Help desperately needed thankyou
- Great expectations essay help? - how does dickens create a scary atmosphere towards the end of chapter 1?why is great expectations a typical victorian novel?
- Here is the text, its casual- make it formal. Can you do it for 10 points, please? - Please can you make the following text all formal, like one would read in wills, official documents or resumes. 10 points + thumbs up for best answer. Thanks!As per Mr and Mrs XYZ’s will, their daughter would be handed over to Mr and Mrs. ABC if they died. The daughter, Issa, is handed
- The Giver question. (easy)? - Since the book The Giver, has a pretty unclear ending, Pretend you get to write the last chapter.would Jonas make it to Elsewhere, or would he die out of starvation and exhaustion, or would he continue on and live? Is there even an Elsewhere?Write, or explain what you would have happen as the next chapter
- Chemistry help (10 points)? - Which of the following is a product formed when Na2O and H2O react together? Na2OH O2 NaOH H2Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a product formed when CaCO3 decomposes? Ca2 O2 CO2 CaO2Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a synthesis reaction? C2H4 + 3 O2