Today we had a final exam in one of my classes at the university I attend. I was a little upset that it was graded in class by us trading papers with other students and then the professor giving out the answers.It wasn't just multiple choice. About half the questions were hand written short essay/description ones where the answer was not full credit or none if you got it wrong, there was the possibility of getting partial credit.thanks.
- How are AP World History tests graded? - I can find things that show me how the multiple choice section works, sort of. Of course I’ve done essays over the year in class, but they were on that 9-point scale and I’m not sure how that fits into the five-point scale. I know multiple choice is 50% and each essay 33.33% of the
- Please! I need help of a psychologist counselor! this is due tomorrow! D:? - I’m writing an I-search paper (essay) and it counts more than everything in my grade, I’m freshmen T.T Please help me, this essay is due tomorrow! I need the name of your university and the year that you attend to this university, these are the questions (is your opinion and information of the university that
- How many institutions does stanford university have? - please some one help me i looked every where and i need serious help im writing an essay about stanford university and i need to know what type of institutions they have, also any afflictions and the description of facilities if you know the answers to one of these questions please answer i
- Which AP US history review material is best for preparing for the exam? - Hi there. By preparing for the exam, I mean like test-specific stuff or “teaching to the test”. Please tell me which one you think is best:Kaplan AP US 2009Peterson’s AP US 2009REA AP US 2009 + software Is the software really good or a waste of money?Barron’s AP US 2009One of the AP US
- Help with math. Dont understand any of this.? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Ben opened a credit card at a department store with an APR of 27.99% compounded monthly. What is the APY on this credit card? 2.33% 31.88% 39.27% 55.98%Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Barbara opens a credit card with an APR of 19.99%. How much is charged in interest
- I need help interpreting these directions….? - 1 Case Study Essay (25 points). The case study and related questions follow. Please note: The grading of the case study will be TOUGH. I am giving you the question in advance so that you can be successful. In order to receive full credit, you should base your answers on information learned in class and
- The final question on Slumdog Millionaire the movie? - I am writing an essay for school in which we must compare and contrast the book with the movie. Problem is I forgot exactly what happens in the movie. I need to know why the game show host gave Jamal the answer in the bathroom, and did it end up being the right answer? When