I'm taking it for my 4th time on wednesday. I've gotten a 62%, 52% and a 58% (in that order) on my past exams. I need to flippin pass this test. I'm done with writing essays for it. I really want to just get it over with. Someone please help....
- GED Test Questions Please Reply Soon!? - Im going to be taking my ged test soon, With little time to study.What type of topics are used when it comes to writing an essay?How can i prepare myself for the writing part of the ged test?What type of math will be used on the test?I heard the writing part of the test is
- Summer exams help? - Anonymous,At the moment I have school exams and was given minimal time to revise due to the amount of homework given in each class. Each of my classmates share the same opinion.I did my biology exam on monday and although I was revising before the exams I completely blanked a week and a half before
- Who decides the specific things a university student is suppose to learn in a specific class? - as well as who decides the professors and textbooks who teach the information needed to pass the exam critieria?is it really the professor deciding this or does he or she have to work within a certain set of guidelines as well? how different to secondary or “high school “(for those in the US)?is this a
- I’m so overwhelmed and stressed out? - about school.I have a final on Wednesday in Math, on everything. I have an A (barely) right now, but she said the final exam most likely will change your grade…and I don’t test very well.Then I have a stats test on Thursday, and I’m not ready for it.On Friday I have half of my history
- I need help studying for a huge test? - I’m taking AP European History and the test is in May. So there are multiple choice questions and 3 essays (I think). My teacher said to start studying now if we want to pass, but I don’t know how to start studying. I’m always really tired after school, so I don’t want to study every
- What is a good last paragraph for a persuasive essay. ? - I am writing to persuasive essays. The topic for the 1st one is….Should students be required to pass proficiency tests in order to graduate?…and Should pagers and cell phones be allowed in school? I am against the test and i am all for the cell phones and pagers. I really need a good ending sentence
- Can I use a dictionary on the GED essay? - I did not pass my essay, on the GED essay part of the exam.i was wondering maybe I can bring a dictionary to the test.I think the main reason why i Field is because of spelling mistakes if any one knows, if i can take a dictionary with my in to the test it