I'm applying to a few colleges through the Common App. In the writing part of the application, there are 5 options of topics to write about then there's a "Topic of Your Choice" option. I'm not particularly thrilled about any of the topics but I'm a prettty good writer so i COULD make them work. However, my question is would I benefit in writing on a Topic of My Choice? And, if so, does anyone have any unique/creative topic suggestions?Thank you!
- Help with math. Dont understand any of this.? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Ben opened a credit card at a department store with an APR of 27.99% compounded monthly. What is the APY on this credit card? 2.33% 31.88% 39.27% 55.98%Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Barbara opens a credit card with an APR of 19.99%. How much is charged in interest
- Can anyone help me with my college personal essay? - I am using the Common Application and I need major help writing my personal essay. I don’t really like the topics that they give as options so I picked Topic of my choice. I would like to write about my involvement in theatre and how it has influenced me but I have no idea where
- Can I write my college essay on being vegetarian? - I have been a vegetarian my whole life, and I was wondering if that would make a good college essay topic. I am a senior in high school, so i am starting to apply to colleges. If this is a good topic, what are things I can write about/mention to make it unique?
- Defer college admission? - I’m thinking about deferring my admission to college for at least a semester to save money. I’m going to a ‘cheap’ cuny school. The program is structured so i’d have to wait at least a year to start if I do, which of course pushes back graduation. I’m currently unemployed and looking for work but
- Tips for essay test-taking…? - I’ve never taken a timed essay exam before, and tomorrow I get to experience my first one. Part of the exam is multiple choice, etc., but I am also to be expected to write a two page essay on a randomly chosen topic. Though I am a good writer, I’m always getting As, I’ve never
- Do all colleges request college essays? - Do all colleges request college essays? I am a high school senior searching for colleges. I have aquired a few applications from some colleges I would like to attend, but none of them request or have any information on submitting an essay as part of the application process. Most of these are
- I plagiarized college application essay? - I plagiarized for two application essay. My cousin told me to use his essay so i just copied and pasted it on the application. I even searched it on Google to make sure that my cousin didn’t plagiarized. But suddenly when i searched it today, it was on the first link of Google. I am