I have to write an essay on why reading fiction is NOT a waste of time. I really love to read, but I'm not sure how to write it in the essay. I need at least three reasons, and strong details. I also want to include some sort of example for books and stuff. Any ideas? I know most people that regulate in this section love to read, and might even write themselves, so please help me..
- Is Crank by Ellen Hopkins non-fiction? - I need a non fiction book for an essay in english class i have started to read 3 books and i hate them all so then i thought of crank only i am not sure if it is non fiction. please help! also if you know of any non-fiction books that are really good and
- What is a good online source for a philosophy reading guide and analysis? - I’m looking for an online source that can help me with many different philosophical works that analyzes these works section by section. I guess it would be sort of a reading guide. Can anyone help me with this? No essays on the topics please, I’m looking for direct help with the texts.
- Can someone help me write a persuasive essay? - Its about why people should buy Charmin toilet paper.Here is what my essay needs to include:1st paragraph – (i forget)2nd paragraph – reasons3rd paragraph – emotional appeal, rational appeal, answering the opposition, predicting the consequences4th paragrah – strong conclusionHere’s my notes:Charmin is safe for sewers and septic systems.Charmin is super soft, non irritating to skin,
- Complicated question about writing, please help? - I’m 17, male, and have always thought of myself as a writer. At school I’m doing Advanced English (hardest English course, Shakespearean texts etc), Ancient History, Extension History (only 3/140 students doing this), Legal Studies, etc etc. I’ve always loved reading stories, watching stories (film), imagining stories, planning novels – but I’ve always been discouraged
- Why does everyone hate huckleberry finn? - i get it the n-word is said a lot throughout the book,but i think that it is understandable hwy it would be used so much because of both the time it was written and the time/setting of the book. i’m not excluding the fact that it can or cannot be seen as racially offensive, but
- I have to write an essay on “Why I like to read books”? Pl send some good reading material? - First of all, you should like to read books. If you do, you need not get materials for writing an essay on that. You can say why you like to read books. If you have no habit of reading books, then whatever you might write, based on we say or on the basis of some
- Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!? - Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!?I did not do well at all…=/(This is my first time taking the SAT)My score break down is as follows:Math: 700Reading: 630Writing: 660 (A 8 essay)Total: 1990[PSAT was: 64 M, 64 R, 56 W= 184 or 1840 on SAT scale]I want to go to a good college; however, with this score I