I need to write an analytical essay and we have to use literary devices as the quotes, so now i need a strong quote to represent that because he is lonely he runs away from home and goes to maycomb! please help! and page numbers also
- I need somebody to help me find something in this play for English? I know how to do it but I’m stuck. Help me? - Okay. So just to give you guys a heads up on what I’m doing, I’ll copy the first part of the assesment so you guys can know what to help me with:”For this assignment, we are not going to write the analytical essay (no cheers, please!). Instead, we are going to examine Arthur Miller’s
- In the book “Catcher in the Rye” how does Holden perceive Childhood? - We’re reading the Catcher in the Rye and we have to write an essay about how Holden perceives childhood. I’m thinking about Holden perceiving Childhood as innocent however I need some quotes to prove this. I’m having great difficulty finding any quotes to support this. Any quotes that you can find from the book would
- Does anybody know the page numbers of this “kill a mockingbird” quotes? - I have all these quotes together for an essay I need to write, but I lost the page numbers for one of them. could you tell me the page number in your book so that I can know where to look around.There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could
- In an essay, how do you cite a page number from a book? - in one of my body paragraph, i’m using two quotes from the same page. how do i cite it? i know i have to do (page number), but do i put that at the END of the SECOND quote? i’m not using any other quotes from other pages.
- TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD QUOTE HELP!? - Okay so I have to write an essay on a quote for To Kill a mockingbirdit is on page 162 chapter 16It says this” The Maycomb County courthouse was faintly reminiscent of Arlington in one respect: the concrete pillars supporting its south roof were too heavy for their light burden. The pillars were all
- How do you set the page numbers for Microsoft word 2007? - I’m typing up an essay, and everything went well. had the page numbers set in my header in the upper right hand corner. when I go to set the page for my works cited page for page 4, page 2 changes to page 4? what am i doing wrong and what do i need to
- How to make in-text citation for a play? - How do you make an in-text citation (for an essay) for a play that only has acts and page numbers, but no scenes or line numbers. Thanks!