I have an essay to write about school violence. I am supposed to explain how it creates social problems. I know what a social problem is, but I don't know how to relate it to school violence. Any help would be appreciated!
- Social problems like autism? - I need to write a definition essay, and I need to use as the topic a social problem (I think the teacher was trying to say socializing problem) like autism (in which the people can’t do very well in the social areas, because they can’t express their ideas) … so, I need other examples of
- If my expository essay is on teen violence in our schools today.? - Thesis: School violence is an ongoing and growing problem in our schools today. We can decrease the probability of violence by working with our students and teachers. What would my supporting details and subtopics be about?
- Is divorce a good social problem to write about? - i need to do a research essay about a social problem in the United States and i think i can write a lot about it based on facts and how i can relate to it and etcwhat do you think?
- How is domestic violence a social problem? - Im writing an essay for class and cant seem to get a start on it… i need to state why domestic violence is a social problem opposed to an individual one.
- Essay help due tomorrow! please easy 10 points? - every middle school has discipline problems think about one problem in your school and write a letter to your principal to propose your solutions be sure to state the problem in your first paragraph of ur letter use the correct headings greeting and closing for a business letter
- Please help me with my question about psychological research..? - Explain and describe different types of research methods and why they are important, give examples.. explain why ethical problems can arise in psychological research?Ive answered the ques as best i can but seems to me like im stating the obvious, can any one help me explain better or go deeper into the ques to expand
- Argumentative essay, thesis… help!? - Facebook, Tumblr, Myspace, YouTube, Skype; these are only a few of the seemingly endless social networking websites available to us. They provide us with sources of entertainment, they connect people, but, they are not always as good as they first appear to be. There are many problems that social networking sites can cause, or existing