I don't know how to start it off i need a good introductory paragraph all i need is a good attention grabberselect ethier ancient india or ancient china for comparison with the ancient fertile crescent. For the two regions selected discuss(a) TWO developments that were similar and)b) TWO developments that were diffrentI choose india
- Im writing a persuasive essay on kashmir and i need to know some background about it.? - i need background on kashmir. the following questions and anything else you know about it.please include a source. like a url or something. 1. what is the name of the country to which india and pakistan once belonged to.2. the region of kashmir belongs to three countries, india pakistan and china. who controls the northwest
- Do most people believe that destiny is already chosen for you or you choose your own destiny? - Okay, so I have to write an essay about whether you can choose destiny or if destiny chooses you. The first paragraph is an introductory paragraph, the second is about you being able to choose your own destiny, the third paragraph is about destiny choosing you, the fourth is my opinion about the subject and
- Is this a good thesis statement? - Both Rome and Han China were well-organized bureaucracies that went through political, economic, and social hardships throughout their reign.I’m new at writing essays and we I have an AP World History essay test tomorrow. The question is about comparing and contrasting the Roman Empire and the Han dynasty.How good of a statement is this? How
- Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)? - Hey guys I am finding little difficulties with writing strong Essay, So if any of you are expert at it please help me out.Well before you start answering let me tell you if you put funny comment in here, I will vote it down! (I am able to vote!)So anyways guys here we go.Q-1: I
- An interesting topic for my Ancient History essay…? - I have to do a 2000 word essay due really soon. I can choose the topic. It can be the study of an ancient society, an aspect of an ancient society (eg everyday life, religious practices), a significant individual, group of event, a historical debate, the role of myths and legends or ancient societies in
- Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)? - Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)?Hey guys I am finding little difficulties with writing strong Essay, So if any of you are expert at it please help me out.Well before you start answering let me tell you if you put funny comment in here,
- I need like 5 pages essay about foreign policy for history class, please.? - Also i need these questions to be answered each question in almost one page1. how did american foreign policy change from 1865 to 19302. in the essay choose three specific examples (use different nations, regions, or people)3.describe the goal of the policy4. discuss how this was an example of one of the modes mentioned above5.