I'm a good students. I'm involved in a lot things like: 3 different youth groups, I went to Hebrew High, FBLA, business program over the summer, 3.5 GPA, dance for 15 years, camp counselor, camp for 8 years, director of a play, i edited a book, cafe employee, but I have terrible SAT scores. I have a 490 in math, 470 in critical reading, a 540 in math but an 11 on my essay. (the 11 doesn't matter because no schools look at it) I'm only in one IB class (its like AP) but that is drama, everything else is just advanced. I'm applying to Penn Sate University, its not my #1 school but I would really consider going if I got in. Just in case I'm applying to a satellite school Altoona but I don't know much about it. If anyone can tell me some good satellite schools for me that would be so helpful! Thanks guys!
- Applying to colleges this fall…? - Hi,I want to attend a good university. I am a foreigner/immigrant (senior in high school, class of 2011), and live in Connecticut. Right now, I have a 3.7-ish GPA (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale) and 4.0 weighted and have taken 4 AP classes so far:AP Bio, AP Chem, AP Computer Science and AP US History.
- Chances of getting into a good college? - It has been my dream to go to a good university. I am a foreigner (a junior in a high school), and live in Connecticut. I moved to the U.S. 2.5 years ago. I am a permanent resident though not a citizen. Right now, I have a 3.8-ish GPA (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale) and
- So I recently got my SAT scores back and I am confused over something….? - I received a 550 in writing (wondering if this use to be verbal) 430 in math( i have yet to take trigonometry) and a 570 in critical reading. My family and friends are asking me what i have made,and I am wondering what to tell them. Together my scores add up to a 1550 but
- In All Honesty, What are the Chances? - In all honesty, please tell me (percentage-wise) the likelihood of me getting into the following schools:The Schools – Georgetown UniversityPitzer University Colgate UniversityVanderbilt Universityand Vassar CollegeMy Stats:SAT total score : 1790SAT Critical Reading: 580SAT Math: 530SAT Writing: 680(Essay is an 11 out of 12)Other info:- In choir for all 4 years of high school.- Will
- Can I get into U Penn? - So my guidance counselor thinks i should apply tot U penn but my SAT scores are not that great. I feel as though i have just about everything else but those SAT scores are only 1250 combined with the math and verbal sections. I’m in the top 1.5 percent of my graduating class, i
- Can someone please help analyze this (it’s regarding Rutgers University) ? - Hi. Rutgers University has been my dream school ever since I was a little child. My family and I would go watch the basketball games, and my father is actually an alumni. Basically if it was not for my SAT scores, I would have complete confidence when applying. My gpa is currently is 3.957 out
- Can I get into these schools? - So, now that all of my applications are in, I was wondering what people think my chances are at the schools I applied to. The schools I applied to are:1.Amherst College2.SUNY Binghamton3.Boston University4.Bucknell5.Carnegie Mellon6.Cornell7.Duke8.SUNY Geneseo9.Johns Hopkins10.Northeastern11.RPI12.SUNY Stony Brook13.Tufts14.WPI15.YaleYes I know, long list… Amherst and Yale were basically to please my insane dad who thinks I