can anyone think of any except that they both include time? I'm doing a compare and contrast essay, PLEASE how do they compare?
- Help on an essay at school…? - i need help with an essay for school. i have to do a compare and contrast with two books ….the outsiders and where the red fern grows. im comparing two characters and contrasting them. they r ponyboy(outsiders) and billy (wtrfg)…help me with ideas on how to compare and contrast them and a thesis statement. thxs!:)
- Hogwart’s Houses (HP) compare and contrast research paper– Help?!? - For my English class I have to write a compare and contrast essay of anything three things. I decided to do mine on three of the four Hogwart’s Houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. I really need help just starting it. Any ideas of what to compare/contrast of the houses, and a nice beginning? Thanks!
- How would I write an introduction to a compare and contrast essay? - I can’t come up with a introduction for a compare and contrast essay.The topic is: Compare and contrast a lonely person to a private person.
- Can someone give me some information on michelle obama and eleanor roosevelt? - i need to compare and contrast them. i have a lot of inof on eleanor but some info on how she was with her own chicldren would be nice. and some info on michelle obama. i have to make an essay on this info. best information gets 10 pts. doesnt have to be a whole
- How do I write a good FRQ for the AP test? - K, so, I am super scared about my FRQ on the Ap test that is THIS FRIDAY! I need help in getting my thesis and beginning and ending paragraphs strong. The middle ones are easy since they are just spitting out facts in an organized manor. The ones that I find hard to write are
- I need help with a biology essay question!? - The question is: Compare ans contrast the structure of DNA and RNA. Include at least 3 structural similarities and 3 structural differences. (Please don’t give me the answer, but set me on the right track!) Thanks!
- How do I prepare for an essay? - I have to write an essay in which I give a full analysis of two books and compare & contrast them wherever applicable. What is the best way to go about this? Could someone give me a general outline or list of things to include?