I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do (I know I sound stupid) but could someone help me with this essay topic."There is little debate but that the New Deal of Franklin Roosevelt, for good or for bad, has had a lasting impact on American life. Discuss the New Deal as to its origins, goals, and its continuing influence on American politics and society in the twenty-first century. Offer an analysis of both the positive and negative aspects of the legacy".I know what the New Deal was and all, but I don't understand what the essay is wanting. To compare the Roosevelt's era and today? Or to compare the good things about his presidency to the bad?
- Can you help me please? Franklin Roosevelt? - Franklin Roosevelt promised the American people a new deal. Most believed that he also meant a good deal. Did America get a good deal with the New Deal? Write an essay explaining ways in which the New Deal was a success and the ways in which it was not.Franklin Roosevelt’s presidency was the longest in
- Rate my short SAT essay? :-)? - Technology is the basis of everyday life in the twenty-first century. Over the past century or so, this “knowledge” derived from technology became more of a burden than a benefit. There is absolutely no need for technology. It makes things way too easily accessible for people, especially teens today. Little do they know however; technology
- DIscussion of ethnocentric paternalism in the US government toward American Indians? - Discuss the “ethnocentric paternalism” of the U.S. government toward American Indians in the trans-Mississippi West during the middle and late decades of the nineteenth century; and compare and contrast it with the plutocratic paternalism of entrepreneur Andrew Carnegie toward what we might today call “low-income groups” or “working poor” near the end of the nineteenth
- I need help with my English essay? - I need help starting my English essay. I need to write about something that is unique to American culture, are explain some positive and negative images that are associated with it.Does anyone have any ideas? Please, if you choose to reply, explain specific examples of positive and negative images that are associated with your suggestion.Thank
- Questions for people who’re into history? - Okay, here’s the deal, I’m doin’ horrible in history, and finals are comin soon, which sucks & i don’t want to fail the class sooo I was wondering if anyone loves history that much please help me? could help me answer the following questions:Need a intro & thesis:1. Write an essay explaining the origins developent and
- History Question- New Deal? - I have a long essay prompt for a test tomorrow. I’ve missed a few classes because of an illness, and was wondering if I could get some pointers on how to address this question.”The roots of the New Deal lie in the Progressive Era”"Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal was unlike anything that came before it.”Which
- Do you think that “I am Sam” is a good movie or not and why? - I’m doing an essay on film analysis on the movie “I am Sam”. I need ur ideas of whether this is a good movie or not and why based on the 8 areas of film study: 1. Genre2. Appropriate and useful theme3. Cinematography and artistic design (the uses of colors etc…)4. Settings5. Music and soundtrack6.