How long after the first bomb was the second one released?Does any one one know on what basis the two cities were sellected? and why 2 and not just one?
- Hiroshima bombing –effect on US economy? - So, building the bomb used about $2 billion dollars. If the bomb HADN’T been used, it would have been a HUGE waste of resources…what kind of effect would this have had on the US economy?I am writing and essay on why using the bomb was GOOD, and one of my points is that if they
- Three out comes by cleaning up Urban america? - Im writing an essay and wanted to know what would be three out comes by fixing ghettos in our cities. If our local governments would spend more money on “cleaning” our urban cities, what three positive out comes be?I had less crime, better education for the youthwhat can you come up with?
- Does this comparason and contrast short essay sound okay (P.S. should I have capitalized “versus”)? - Rural Life versus Urban Life There are some similarities between living in a small town and living in a large city. One of the most obvious similarities is that in both places, you live in a home and travel on roads. City life, like small town life, requires you to work in order to
- Essay Title…? - thanks for the answers on my other question. i’ve narrowed it down to 8 titles (some from the answers ppl gave, some are from me, and some are a combo) Those of you who dont know-it is an essay about how WWI was inevitablepick THREE that you like best please.1. A Ticking Time Bomb
- I need a thesis for an essay about ww11 and the atom bomb?please help? - The dropping of the atomic bomb was an overreactive and unethical way to end WW II.
- Atom bomb on Hiroshima? - I have an oppurtunity for extra credit in chemistry if i write an essay on why the shadows were burned into the concrete from the atom bomb. Anybody have any good web sites to help me? Thanks.
- Atomic Bomb argumentative essay? what are the affects of dropping an atomic bomb? - what were the pros and cons of dropping an atomic bomb on hiroshima. was it fair to them or should we have warned them, although they surprise attacked us first?