When writing formal essays, how should I start my essay (with a question, or a general/specific statement?)How many paragraphs are in an informal essay, and how many points in each paragraph?
- World War 1 essay help please? - I have an essay i need to write about world war 1…now normally i can write essays that are pretty ok..i get a’s on them mostly one time i had to finish and english course and stayed up for 2 days striaght doing assignment and wrote 8 essays…I got a B+ on
- Common application supplements essay question word limit? - I have to write two essays for U of M using the common application. For one of these essays it says there is a word limit of approximately 250. Do you think that i should write a one paragraph with 250 words or try to make more than one paragraphs about the topic? I am
- Really need your help with gang information/research? - i have to write an essay on gangs. my 3 arguments are 1. increase in crime rate, 2. forced prostitution and 3. drug trafficking. my question to you guys is how can i start each paragraph. the idea of the essay is to explain how gangs are a world issue or just an issue in
- Personal Culture essay? - Okay i have to write a paper on personal culture, and i don’t really understand what personal culture would be. I’m suppose to be describing activities and features of daily life. Can anyone help me understand this better. I’ll put the actually directions from my teacher in case anyone was wondering.The purpose of this assignment
- How to write a nature vs nurture essay? - Well with writing any essay, it should be set up like this-Thesis/Introduction -Three Body Paragraphs, each of them containing topic sentence, context, quote, and analysis-ConclusionThen for your essay, what kind of essay is it supposed to be? A persuasive essay, or just a formal one? If its just a formal one, then present the facts
- I had got an essay to write on nothing n i have no idea to write can u plz give me some ideas n format to wri ? - Write about your favorite thing – as long as its appropriate (you know?). I don’t know what you like. Do you have a favorite song? genre? How about sports? If they don’t give you a topic and just tell you to write, then you can write about anything. Use a typical 5 paragraph essay. Start
- How should I start my introduction topic essay for comparing two different stories? - An essay should start with a broad general comment covering both stories. Once you decide what to write about, for example how the characters cope with both good and evil, then in the following paragraphs you make comments and observations, then back up your argument with proof in each story. The last paragraph should be