prompt: How would Inherit the WInd be different if it was in a form of a noble.Have you ever read a book and wondered why did the author write it in a different way? Inherit the Wind is a book that was written as a play and I wish that it would have been written in a noble form. This book is very interesting, with very unique characters. The format of the book is not one that I really like, but the author decided to write it this way. I wonder why? Inherit the Wind would be different if it was to be written as a noble. Many of the characters would be able to show their feelings, and we would have a better understanding on their point of view. If the author would have written the book in a noble form, we as readers would have a better understanding of the environment that the characters are in. There would be better explanations on the emotions that each character is going through. In addition, readers would be able to know more about each of the character’s background. I really dislike the way that Inherit the Wind was written because I don’t really get to understand the characters point of view. It would have been better if the author would have written the book as a noble. I believe that this is a better choice of writing for this book because the characters all have different points of view. If the author would have written the book as a noble, characters such as Rachel and Cates would have explained their opinions and point of views in a different way. Even though there were reasons why it was bad for the book to be written as a play, there were also some good things. Actors who act out the play get to show their skill and express the emotion of the characters more than if they were reading the noble. During the noble reading you’re not able to show actions. There are parts in the book that it would be harder to convey in a noble than in the play. One of the parts that it would be hard to convey is the arguments between characters. Everything has two sides, this is my second side to my opinion on the way that the book Inherit the Wind was written. Everyone has their own opinion on things? What is your opinion on the book Inherit the Wind? Do you like the way it was written? In the essay you were able to understand my feelings towards the book. I really dislike the format, and I still have the question of why the author decided to write it this way. Even though there were reasons why it was bad for the book to be written as a play, there were also some good things. This is why I explained, both of my opinions in the essay.
- Check my essay please.? - Inherit the Wind Essay In the last scene of “Inherit the Wind” Henry Drummond put the “Origin of Species” and the Bible next to each other; Henry Drummond thinks that each book has equal values and thinks people should choose their own beliefs. Henry Drummond does not express strong hatred towards a religion and he
- If you’ve read inherit the wind, please help!? - If you’ve read inherit the wind, please help!?i’m going to be writing an essay and i need to create an outline to help.what are the conflicts in inherit the wind and how are they resolved?i need at least 3. please help methanks(:
- Inherit The Wind Novel Help? - Honestly, I read the book, however I do not understand it at allIm writing an in class essay on the book today over the following questions:Who Inherits the Wind?ANDWhat Does Inherit The Wind Mean?If you could please provide Answers and Examples that would be nice, I would lile to do an outline before hand. THANKYOU
- Writing an A+ essay ..? - I have to write an essay on the point of view that edgar allen poe used in The Tell-Tale Heart, as of now I have he used his own perspective, the cops perspective, and the dead guys (old man’s) perspective. There asking for me to discuss how the author’s choice of a particular point of
- Practice Sat essay, tell me if its good or not please :)? - I’m going into 9th grade this year so don’t be to harsh, I wrote it in 25 minutesPROMPT:Do people accomplish more when they are allowed to do things in their own way? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on this issue. Support your position with reasoning and examples
- How to write a book critique? - I have 3 book critiques that I need to write but I don’t no how to format it. We have a book critque suggestion but i don’t no how we’re supposed to but it together can someone help or give me and example of any book critique they’ve done, it has to be at least
- I need somebody to help me find something in this play for English? I know how to do it but I’m stuck. Help me? - Okay. So just to give you guys a heads up on what I’m doing, I’ll copy the first part of the assesment so you guys can know what to help me with:”For this assignment, we are not going to write the analytical essay (no cheers, please!). Instead, we are going to examine Arthur Miller’s