I am looking for pros and cons regarding the creation of "new" breeds. Pointers: Haven't the really old "established" breeds been created somewhere in the past by humans? Do cross-breeders play with the health of the animals?So called "hybrids" are more common in the US than UK - is this just a trend or will the UK catch up or ban cross breeding completely?I need pros and cons for my essay but so far have mostly found cons regarding cross breeding. Personally I wonder if it's not dangerous to mix a toy poodle with a Collie for example. Won't the puppies be to big for the mother? Another thing I don't understand: If all dogs would run free wouldn't they mate with other breeds anyway? Are we as humans in the way of nature? Or would they instinctively prefer they own breed to a different one?Are there no rules and regulations in the UK regarding breeding?Not a dog owner myself and more of a cat person so really need help with all these essay questions.
- Help on Quotes? Nature and Humanity? PLEASE!? - I’m writing an essay for a scholarship with the subject being “What Nature Means to Me”I want to go along the lines of humans as a whole needing nature to live, so if anyone has any quotes on humans and nature being connected, humans relying on nature (etc.)(Extra points if the quote is Ancient Sanskrit)
- People who support BSL laws. (Counter argument for my essay)? - Why do you Support it?I in no why think it is right to kill innocent dogs, nor take them away from their families. I think the owners need to be jailed and fined, or just kill them since they’re useless lowlifes anyways. (considering the fact that is the abuse of dogs which makes them aggressive,
- Do you think god is real, & do you believe you go to heaven/hell (WARNING: viewers may find this disturbing) ? - Just seeing others views. My personal view is that when your dead I dont think you go to heaven or hell, nor be reincarnated into something else e.g. a butterfly etc. I personally reckon being dead is exactly like before you were born, you know that “nothing” feeling if you try to think back beyond
- HELP! (please..) I have a question about employment? - Okay, so I’m no professional at this, so that’s why I’m asking for your opinion…My family (all Asian =D) moved to Canada 8 years ago, so we’re pretty much accustomed to things here. But the thing is, my Dad (understands 80% of what people are saying if they speak slightly slower than average, but he’s
- What are the pros and cons of tourism? - I have to write a for and against essay on the issue of tourism and i have no idea what to write i visited some sites and i really cannot understand anything . they are compicated. i am 12 so please help me to find some pros and cons of tourism… thanx!
- I need to interview someone in the medical field (preferably in obestrics)– CAN SOMEONE HELP ? - I’m writing an essay on the profession I would like to pursue when I’m older. Can someone answer the following questions ? :1. What’s a regular work day like?2. What is your house like? Car?3. What are the pros/cons of your job?4. What’s your annual salary?5. What are the job benefits? (ex. vacation days, company
- I need a title for my essay on humans and nature! help!? - humans within nature or nature within humanshumans vs naturenatures affect on human life, vice versa