We had a 35 per cent group assignment for our course. Our constitutional law textbook costs almost $ 109 plus tax. One of our group members has an extended version of the textbook which costs $130 plus tax.I did my share of work and wrote 9 pages and helped with the citation. This girl in our group has a phD father and is very good at the essays and exams She wrote 22 pages and did alot of the editing and citation. The other guy didn't do anything, but he lent us his textbook. We got an A+ even though the professor was well known as a hard marker. But she highlighted and wrote heavily in highlights on the side of the textbook pages.He says she ruined his textbook without asking him and he can't resell it for as much. He wants her to buy the textbook from him for $ 110. But she got offended and said she will only give him $ 15, because the course costs alot and he would have failed the course if the professor found out because doing the essay is one of the course requirements. But he says that she damaged his property without consent and therefore should pay.
- How do I make a proper citation with 1 1/2 spacing? - I am doing a english essay and I was wondering what I do when I am making a citation (the ones where you adjust the side to side margins). Any help would be great.
- What is the name of this movie? - I can’t remember the details because I watched it too long ago but the storyline went somewhat like this:There’s this retired professor who lives alone in his apartment.This teenager is dared into breaking in his house (can’t remember if it was to retrieve something or just for the sake of breaking in)When he sees the
- I am extremely worried about my grade, but my professor is too strict with grades? - This is due to my own procrastination. I procrastinated in my Macroeconomics course. I got B+ on both exams taken so far. There is one final exam (not cumulative), and if I miss more than 4 points, I will get a B instead of an A in the course. I ma majoring in Business or
- Cinema equipment… how much do they cost? - hey i’m working on an essay for my school about cinemas as business.. i mean i need costs of the equipment they use at the movie theatres such as projectors, screen, and sound equipment. I know they must be very expensive but i have to write as if i was going to build one so
- Help me with my essayyy!? - How do you integrate direct and indrect quotations ANDpunctuate the citation of pages?I have an essay due and they want me to write it that way, so yeaah.PLEASE HELP! thankss!
- Why should the legal age for piercings NOT be raised? - Idk about everywhere else but here in Canada it’s 16 w/ parental consent (I know, it’s technically any age with consent but for the sake of my essay, I’m just going to go with what it says xD). The question, should we raise it to 18 and I say we shouldn’t.Here are the reasons I
- How much points would be taken away if your mention US on the global regent 2011? - For the Thematic essay I wrote about the Nuclear Weapons and the factory system. I wrote about how the usage of nuclear atomic bomb affected the lives of the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And how the world was in great danger due to that particular movement. But I totally forgot that we weren’t allowed