The prompt is:In Everything's an Argument, Peter Ferrara states that "Americans are not a particular people from a particular place. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, is an American" (223).Write an essay in which you respond to this quote. State why you agree or disagree with Ferrara's definition of "American" as "freedom". How would you define the terms "freedom" and "American"?At some point in your essay, touch on the views that other countries might have about the term "American" and why.**I need to have a clear claim, reason, and warrant. The essay has to be about 5 pages, and I need to use 4 reliable sources. I'm having trouble deciding what I actually want to say in the essay. My response to the quote is not long enough, and I don't have any sources. If anyone has any ideas, opinions, or advice I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)
- Can someone give me some ideas to put in my essay? - The theme is “Are You Proud Of Your Country?” and this is what i have so far….”Oh say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,” sings the first line of our national anthem. The song represents the freedom and rights of our country, the United States of America. See that? Freedom and rights. We
- American Identity Heroes (10pts)? - I need a American Hero, or a geographic place to write an essay on (2-3 pages). I need ideas on what or who i can write on. I want my essay to stand out.All i need are some ideas of American places or heroes and then divided up into what the body paragraphs
- Essay hook (the book is house on mango st) COME IN and help me :)? - Quote 1: To know how to free oneself is nothing; the arduous thing is to know what to do with one’s freedom”Quote 2: Man is a being with free will; therefore, each man is potentially good or evil, and it’s up to him and only him (through his reasoning mind) to decide which he wants
- Where can I get info for a 2-3 page essay on Plato? - Compare and contrast Plato’s views of Justice in the soul in books 4 and 9. How is his account a response to Thrasymachus’ claim that injustice is in one’s interests?
- Can anybody help me with writing an essay for my mythology class cause I am lost as to how to do this!? - Can anybody please help give me ideas for how to write this paper for my mythology class I have to write that is 5 pages long and due this Monday. My topic I have to write about is “How is myth or how must myth evolve for it to be useful to today’s society
- What are well known debunked theories of memory? - I need a quote or example explaining how philosophers/psychologists believed the memory worked, espicially something that implies long term and short term memory are one in the same (I’m doing an essay on elimative materialism).
- Is this an example of personification? - I`m writing an essay about the poetic devices used in some of Pablo Neruda`s poems. (“Ode to Broken Things” and “The Turtle”) I chose this part of the last stanza of Ode to Broken Things:And let our possessions sinkinto one alarming breakerthat sounds like a river.May whatever breaksbe reconstructed by the seawith the long labor