I'm writing an essay on the profession I would like to pursue when I'm older. Can someone answer the following questions ? :1. What's a regular work day like?2. What is your house like? Car?3. What are the pros/cons of your job?4. What's your annual salary?5. What are the job benefits? (ex. vacation days, company car, etc.)6. Was it easy to get through school? Why or why not?7. Are you happy with your job? Why or why not?8. What would you like to change about your job?9. Was college difficult to finish? Why or why not?10. When are you able to retire?
- Interview for a psychiatrist? - I have to do a research essay and we have to have one interview with somebody of the career we chose to be when we get older. If you could please answer the following questions if your in the field of psychiatry, it would be much appreciated.1. What are the working conditions?2. Are the working
- If you were going to plan a vacation from the USA to Europe, what would you consider first? - First of all, what would be best for transportation? I’d want to rent a vacation house…about how long would you stay in Europe for a vacation? what other things would you think or plan when deciding on vacation needs? Sorry a bunch of random but I’m brainstorming up on a essay I’m trying to finish.
- Pre-med/Medical school? - I am currently transferring from one cal state school to another to pursue a biology degree(premed focus). My question is after doing some research i have found that i have a very slight chance of getting into medical school from a (csu). If i get a 4.0 gpa and score high on my mcats while
- Did I ruin my chance at getting a scholarship? - Okay, I’m going to make this short, sweet and to the point. I’m in Honors classes and basically I had a bad year; seriously bad things happened in my life that I won’t go into, just know that I developed anxiety/depression to the point that I was sick and had to go to the doctor’s
- Can you help me find mistakes in my essay please? - My Best Vacation EverThe best vacation I’ve ever been on was to Las Vegas, Nevada. First of all, I had never been out of the Southeastern states. Nor, had I flown on an airplane. My husband and I flew from Atlanta to Las Vegas in four hours. We picked up a car that my husband
- Describe you career goals essay help.? - I really don’t even know what to write or where to begin. The problem is that my current career goals are not solid. I’m a very indecisive person who will change her mind faster than I can blink. Right now, I want to be either an editor or maybe career in Advertisement and Marketing.
- Have you ever felt so insecure that you want to give up? - i’m 34 and the mother of 3. my youngest is now in school so, i decided to go back to school my self to become an MA (medical assistant). i was doing so well in my first mod. even my first test i got an 88 on my theory test and an 88 in medical