What makes a school a society? consider things like hierarchies or divisions, relations and interactions etc?
consider things like hierarchies or divisions, relations and interactions, shared beliefs and values, norms and customs.someone help me please, this is a social studies essay question.
- American values in the 1970s help? - im doing an essay on American values on the 70′s. things like family values and religious beliefs i guess? i just need some help starting it and what topics i need. if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. i will answer some of your questions also.
- Help me pleasee? - For social studies we have to write an essay about interactions of between the Native Americans and the settlers when the West was being brought up.You can either be:1.A member of the work crew for the Transcontinental Railroad2.A homesteader dealing with the challenges of the seasons and other hardships3.A miner working for the Silver Hill
- I am writing an essay for social work. I need some help. Discuss my experience working and living ? - in diverse settings. Please individuals in social work field please help?Diversity is a valued aspect in social work field. Cultural competence and appreciation, are in and themselves central to social. There are differences among individuals and cultural groups, that I am going to be working with and fighting for on a day to day basis.
- Stuck on essay question? - Please don’t answer my essay question – I want to do that!But I don’t really understand it and what to include or how to structure it.My mind has gone completely blank.Thank you! Again, don’t do it for me or anything, just guidance would be appreciated.”Explain and briefly evaluate the view that the dominant values and
- How have gender roles changed in mexico since the 16th century? - This a final exam essay question that I really don’t even know where to begin with..not asking anyone to write the essay or hold my hand I just need a nudge in the right direction as I really don’t even know where to begin.this is the full question:We have looked at several case studies on
- Is a parent editing a child’s essay ok? - I’m a freshman in high school and I have a social studies essay on ancient civilizations due tomorrow. I asked my mom(who’s a social studies teacher) to look it over and correct it a little. So now she’s corrected it and I have this amazing essay. But, it’s not me. It doesn’t sound like me
- I am writing an essay on my experience with working or living in a diverse society and this is a valued ? - aspect for social work.This is how i answered the question.Diversity is a valued aspect of the social work field. Cultural competence and appreciation for diversity are in and of themselves central to the field of social work. As far as my own background, I consider myself to be a diverse individual in many aspects:first of