Would you consider Christopher McCandless' attitude toward society as a 'subculture' or 'counterculture'?PS- I was asked to write an essay on whether his beliefs and values fit into a subculture or counterculture and honestly...I'm not really sure what to write, hope you guys can help me!Thanks! I'll really appreciate it!
- Examples of high risk activities from the book Into the Wild? - Im writing an essay about into the wild, a book by jon krakauer, about a young man, Chris McCandless, who basically emancipates himself from society. he eventually dies in alaska. My essay question is asking to cite examples of McCandless’s high-risk activities from the book. I can’t think of any one specific thing that was
- American values in the 1970s help? - im doing an essay on American values on the 70′s. things like family values and religious beliefs i guess? i just need some help starting it and what topics i need. if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. i will answer some of your questions also. User tags:chris mcandless attitude toward religionhow was
- I live in the bronx ny what is my culture? - i have to write an essay what values and beliefs are most important to you and how they define your cultural identity? User tags:chris mcandless attitude toward religionhow was mccandless’s attitude towards girls?is chris mccandless story a youth subculture
- Please check my essay for errors? - Most people think that Christopher is stupid, but really he is intellectually very intelligent. People judge him because of his autism, when Christopher is actually smarter than them. In the novel, “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time” by Mark Haddon, Christopher’s father, Mr. Boone, has a lot to deal with raising
- If anyone has a essay over anything of world history. could u send it to me its due mon, [email not allowed] ? - I certainly hope no one chooses to aid and abet a dishonest student in cheating the system (as well as yourself from learning the material). Honestly, how difficult is it to take the time to actually read and process the material and then formulate it into a reasoned essay? I hope that you realize the
- Paraphrase a sentence? - Hi, I am writing my essay right now. my supervisor said I had to rethink about one sentence structure because it sounds difficult to understand.my original sentence is ‘To what extent is there a difference in attitude towards the contributions of classroom interaction to L2 learning process among learners?’This is a research question of my
- What makes a school a society? consider things like hierarchies or divisions, relations and interactions etc? - consider things like hierarchies or divisions, relations and interactions, shared beliefs and values, norms and customs.someone help me please, this is a social studies essay question. User tags:chris mcandless attitude toward religionhow was mccandless’s attitude towards girls?is chris mccandless story a youth subculture