I'm doing a research paper for my highschool English class. I chose the topic of the role of cats in Egyptian society. After resourcing and surfing the net and visiting the library, I still have not found any useful and/or reputable information for my report. So, I'm calling all bored people and recruiting mercenaries.I need reputable, plentiful, and accurate information. No explanation needed: you will not have to evaluate every resource as I will be doing that. Here is a list of useful sources:Articles: archeology would be extremely helpful. Anything from NatGeo you can find...Pictures: as long as they are legit. Just pictures of mummified cats and stuffSites: not as helpful. Although an online essay of the ancient egyptian cats is interesting, it is not particularly usable.Books: whatever you can find, as long as it is in the US. I don't have time to order books from overseas. Whoever can get me SOME of this will get best answer. Yes. I promise. Happy Hunting
- Help Info and facts on how dogs help and do service and make good pets? - im doing a persuasive essay on why dogs are better than cats (sorry if you dont agree) and i using the fact that dogs have the ability to do service such as seeing eye and rescue. im having trouble finding LEGIT websites that have facts, info, and background info on this and abilities and traits
- Familiar with Arab Women Novelists, specifically Latifah al Zayyat? - I’m taking an Arab Women’s Studies class and I was wondering if someone could help me with information on the Egyptian author Latifa al Zayyat, famous for her books “The Open Door” and “The Search”. I need to write an essay on her life and impact on Arab femenism. Any information you can give
- What do readers learn about sexuality from young adult fiction? e.g. Push, Noughts and Crosses, Doing it? - Hi – I have this essay question and just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as I’m a little lost. I’ve been asked to answer ‘What do readers learn about sexuality from young adult fiction?’ The books I have looked at have been Doing it – by Melvin BurgessPush – by
- Can someone please tell me where i can find a very good summary on Guns, Germs, and Steel! Please!? - I am taking AP World History and Im not a very big reader of books that big. I have an essay on this entire book due and I need a very good source where I can get a lot of the information from. I don’t care how lengthy the summary is i just need
- Are religious ceremonies more for the family rather than the individual or vice versa? - I am doing a js essay and I have no idea what the question means. If someone could give me any information on it I will be thankful as I cannot find anything online. It’s due in in a hour so quick info would be extremely helpful.
- Where can I find sources(Internet) the British Empire, for my essay ? - I would need articles, journals and detailed information on the organization of the colonies and the colonial order as a whole. Please cite more than 4 sources if possible. Thank you in advance !
- I need help finding sources for compulsory voting essay.? - I have an persuasive essay I’m working on and i am having a hard time finding sources. The sources must be found online and the website must end in .gov or .edu. Newspaper sites, Scholarly Journals, and Major news outlets are also acceptable. We cant use any personal sites or websites like Wikipedia. Please