I have to write a comparison essay for “The Monkey’s Paw” and “Lamb to the Slaughter” can anyon help me!?!?
I have to start with this worksheet: I really need help!Similarities: 1. Plot2. Characters3. Setting4. Theme5. Conflict6. Point of View Differences:1. Plot2. Characters3. Setting4. Theme5. Conflict6. Point of View and i dont think i can find simlilaritites and differences in each of those.! all i know how to do is compare and contrast them out of the how the story goes.. please i need mucho help! your awesome if you can help me with this!
- How can we make our English presentation more interesting? - We have to compare and contrast two characters from “Pride and Prejudice.” My group has Mr. Collins and Mr. Wickham. We have quotes from the novel to prove their similarities and differences. We have to have a 5-minute presentation in class. How can we make it interesting? I don’t want us to simply read it
- What is Hamlet’s opinion of man(humankind)? - I need to compare Hamlet’s view of man to that in an excerpt from An Essay on Man by Alexander pope. I understand Pope’s view, but I don’t know Hamlet’s. If you could even point me in the right direction of where I could find Hamlet’s view, that would be awesome. thanks!
- Compare and contrast essay? - Well, Im writing a compare and contrast essay for school. Its differences and similarities of being influenced by a celebrity and a parent. Can you help me out? I have the intro. finished. the next paragraph is about being influenced by a celebrity, then a parent, then the similarities. please help. im soo stuck!
- How can you relate to the necklace? how to start the first paragraph by grabbing the readers attention? - im doing an essay of the story called “the necklace” which is a response to litertature the problem is i dont know how start the first paragrah because i need to grab the readers attention…how can i grab the readers attention? Any ideas and i want different types of people opinon about the story and
- English Help Anyone? Its a lot but Some Help Would Be OUTSTANDING? - What is the theme of a text? A. The reason why an author is sharing the piece B. The author’s point of view C. The main character’s motivation D. The author’s observations about the world 2. What is purpose in relationship to a writing’s theme? A. Why a character does what he does B. Why
- I need help with a biology essay question!? - The question is: Compare ans contrast the structure of DNA and RNA. Include at least 3 structural similarities and 3 structural differences. (Please don’t give me the answer, but set me on the right track!) Thanks!
- Im writing an essay and need help fast! The essay is on the Story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde look below for ? - compare and contrast the characters of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde what are the mental and Physical and moral differences between them are they 2 seperate personalities or one person…….thanks so much !