I have read the Story "The Black Cat" by Edgar Allan Poe and also " A Good Man Is Hard To Find" by Flannery O'Connor. I have an essay due that asks for me to Compare the Violence in these two stories... I loved both stories but I do not know where to start this literary analysis essay. Can you give me some ideas?
- Need help with a ‘gang name’? - Okay, i’ve been working seriously HARD on my novel for the past three weeks (hence why i haven’t been on in three weeks), and i need help. as some may know, my story focuses on a… a ‘ territorial fight between two gangs’, for lack of better words. one gang is small and keeps concealed,
- Can you help me with my “Works Cited”? - It has to be MLA format. I’m really not good at formalities like this, so if you know how they work, that would really help. The three links below are the website pages I used, and above each one is the “info” part. I’m not sure if I did it right, though.Works
- Help with a topical outline on Edgar Allan Poe? - sooo this is what I have so far:Edgar Allan Poe1.Life A.Born on January 19, 1809 B.Taken in by the Allans C.Sunday October seventh, 1819 at 5:00 A.M. 2.Career A.Enlisted in the military in 1827 B.Discharged in 1829 C.Wrote two stories, 16 tales, 10
- What is the meaning of “pleasure” in “A Good Man is Hard to Find” by Flannery O’Connor? - I have to write an essay discussing the meaning of pleasure in the story. Also, I have to note how O’Connor uses gothic elements and literary elements to develop these themes.
- Whats a good quote From Edgar Allan Poe? - Whats a good scary quote from Edgar Allan Poe that relates to death, (need for my essay)
- How should I conclude my essay? - I am comparing “The Cask of Amontillado” and “The Tell-Tale Heart”, both written by Edgar Allan Poe. I explained how Poe uses irony, symbolism, and setting to build suspense in his short stories. What are some things I should include in my essay? (10th grade english class)
- Major Problem: Narrative Essay Help? - Hey everybody. Heres the deal, I have this huge essay due tomorrow that I totally spaced on. Now its 8:00 and I have nothing done. Not only this, but I have no idea how to start it. I have all the necessary utensils. Paper, Pen, but unfortunately, no brain. My topic is “One time that