I have several academic and professional goals that will result in my success in a future career and in life in general. Firstly, my immediate goal is to finish high school while maintaining or improving my GPA and my class rank. My next goal is to move on to college, where I plan on having an above-average GPA in order to get accepted into my first choice four-year university where I can continue my education. I’ve learned that the more education a scholar receives, the greater likelihood of a more successful career there is. Because of this, my ultimate academic aspiration is to earn a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration in International Justice. While pursuing this degree, another goal of mine is to study abroad in order to be immersed in another culture, and to see how I react when I am out of my comfort zone. Since middle school, I’ve always had a plan for my future that involved the criminal justice field. My professional ambition is to make a difference in criminal justice, on a national level, and I’m going to achieve that goal by becoming a counterterrorism analyst at the Department of Homeland Security. This is my ultimate long-term goal because it is a rewarding career that grants satisfaction when there is a job well done. For years, I’ve thought of how I can make a difference in making the world a safer place. I’ve found my niche in the criminal justice field, and I know exactly what I want to do with my education. Achieving my academic goals will put me on track to attaining my professional goals. This will ultimately lead to having the career of my dreams, and being able to make a positive impact on society as a whole. I have ambitious goals, but I know I will achieve them through a good education, because education is the foundation of success.
- How’s my Admission Essay? - The prompt is “WHy I chose UMW, and Why I chose to get a college education”Quality of education, atmosphere, and community are just some aspects of what makes an excellent college. I believe the University of Mary Washington contains these key aspects. The reason why I want to obtain a college education is because I
- Can someone help me with my college essay please, it is for Purdue university and i need some feedback? - I believe attending Purdue University of Indiana can help me achieve personal, educational, and professional goals.Furthering my education past high school has been a personal goal I have always strived to achieve. My parents and their strive for a better life has provided me with guidance and a true example of hard work. They
- Would you proof read my essay for a college scholarship? - “Why I am a worthy candidate to receive a scholarship and how it will help me achieve my goals” Why am I a worthy candidate to receive a scholarship? When a grown man of 33 years of age looks in to the future what does he see? Many beautiful houses, kids laughing as they ride
- Have a easy essay question? - please explain why you are committed to earning your degree and why you should be accepted. In your answer, please discuss the following topics: your academic goals, how a degree would enhance your career and what interests you most about our online university
- What do you think of my college entrance essay for the Fashion Institute of Technology? - The school basically wants a personal essay explaining who I am and why I want to attend the school. The essay question is very vague. This is a rough draft of my essay. Feedback would help plenty.______________________________________…What does FIT mean to me? Why do I want to attend FIT? FIT represents opportunity. FIT is the
- I need your help with law and the criminal justice system please:)? - i am a first year LLB law student and i am strugling too much with an essay and was wondering if anyone can help me out either tell me plan or give me guidline and like what to write in this essay i would really appriciate it…the question is>>>> “Criminal justice systems need to strike
- Can someone please help in lawyer information? - Im doing an essay for school about a career and I need help. I need to know what the educational requirements are to complete the career. (For example: a Bachelors Degree,a masters degree, a doctorate degree, do you have to go to an academy, do you have to get certified?) I also need to know