I am doing an English essay on the positive and negative aspects of climbing mountains, in particular, Mount Everest. I need some first hand accounts on what bad experiences people have had on the mountains
- I need help with my English essay? - I need help starting my English essay. I need to write about something that is unique to American culture, are explain some positive and negative images that are associated with it.Does anyone have any ideas? Please, if you choose to reply, explain specific examples of positive and negative images that are associated with your suggestion.Thank
- What were the negative effects on the British during the British imperialism of Iindia? - I know the positive and negative effects on india, and I know the positive effects on the British during British imperialism in India. However i can’t seem to figure out what the negative effect was for the BritishI’m writing an essay about this
- Donnie Darko: need to write an essay, have no clue where to start. Teacher is vague.? - I have to write an essay for my english class about the portrayal of the adolescent in teen film. I ended up with the movie Donnie Darko, which I love and which I have seen several times.Now, the essay itself has a very vague concept, at least to me. She wants us to choose a
- Was the catholic church a positive or negative aspect of the middle ages? - i have a arguementative essay for my global class and i was wondering for any suggestion or answer for this. any negative or positive sides you guys are on. im doing mine as a negative aspect but i dont reallyt know what to put as a thesis statement in my esaay. Help! Thank You
- Is following introduction of an essay grammatically correct? - Many people wonder about advertisement. Some of them say that it has been playing the negative roles in the world.Others believe that it causes the positive effects in our life.Though this is not an easy essay to be answerd, i’m looking at this.
- Is this a good topic for my essay? - I want to talk about the “White Savior Complex” and whether it has positive or negative effects on the issues foreign policy, or if by showing the people as voiceless and hopeless, do they have any space to tell their story? How could I reword this?Thanks!
- For those with speech impediments(particularly stutterers/stammerers)? - I am writing an essay about the sociological effects of having a speech impediment. I would like some first-hand experience.For people with a speech impediment,How do you feel people view you?What are ways you have overcome and adjusted to your impediment?What are some experiences that you have had with rude people, and discrimination?