i did a rough draft , my teacher revise it and gave me feedback on it. my question is if the final draft should be the same rough draft i did , but with the revisions fixed?or should it be a different essay from that of the rough draft?
- English speakers i need help to revise this paragraph? - I don’t have no body to revise my essays and next week have to have the final draft for class. Could you revise my paragraph please?
- Quick english question, 10 points to right answer? - Which of the following is the most effective revision of the sentence below? When I write an essay, I always go through these steps: brainstorming, make an outline, write a rough draft, editing and revisingA. When I write an essay, I always go through these steps: brainstorming, making an outline, writing a rough draft, editing and
- Helpppp.! How does Japanese-American fashion help influence the U.S.? - We had to write an essay for English on how Japanese-American culture influenced the United States & one of my essays are about how their fashion influenced the U.S. I got my rough draft back and my teacher wrote”Why are you writing about fashion dictators? How does this connect with people in American? This is
- How long should my essay be? - Im in Honors English and my english teacher told me that my intro should be about 5-7 sentences long, 3 body paragraphs should be in melcon form and the conclusion should be about 5-7 sentences long. I wrote an essay that was 3 1/3 pages long as my rough draft. After that we got into
- What was the greeks idea about sunlight? - Oh my god! please help me! so tomorrow i have this final copy essay due, and on my rough draft it said that i had to explain how Isaac Newton proved the greeks idea about sunlight reflection was wrong. And she wants to know what they believed, and i cant find anything! PLEASE PLEASE HELP
- General advice on writing essays.? - Don’t ever write ‘In conclusion’ as a way of starting your conclusion. If you sum it up well enough in the last paragraph, they’ll know that it’s a conclusion.Draft it! If they’ll accept a draft, get one in! Send it in even if it isn’t finished, because your teacher or lecturer will have tips to
- What can you use instead of To Be in an essay? - I’m writing a rough draft and I need help to find bigger and better words.