Please help.. this is due tomorrow
- Is it worth sleeping for 2 hours? - So I had to stay up till now to finish an essay due tomorrow, and I still have math homework. It’s now 4 am and I have to get up at 6. Is it actually worth sleeping for these 2 hours or not, because I know it takes your brain a while to fall into
- Has Anyone Read Anything by the Author Jack Kerouac? - Has Anyone Read Anything by the Author Jack Kerouac? I have an essay due tomorrow and I’ve been in the hospital. I need to know about 6-12 quotes from Jack Kerouac for my quiz tomorrow. Thanks so much!
- Please help! AS Media studies repeat exam tomorrow!? - Ok, so I’ve got my AS media exams tomorrow. One repeat, which is moving image and i haven’t got a clue what to do! My media studies teacher has had 2 deaths in her family and so hasn’t been in and so. . .i’m screwed!Does anyone know a good essay plan?Please help me.It’s moving image.MED
- Should I pull an all-nighter? - So.. Yess I procrastinated. It’s a bad habit of mine. I saved an essay due tomorrow until the last minute, I made an outline and everything but i really haven’t written much and it is supposed to be 2-3 pages long :O. I’m a freshman in high school. Should I pull an all-nighter to finish
- Best way to start and end a persuasive essay? - Hello,I am writing an essay tomorrow for an english examination, and I was wondering what is the best way to start and end a persuasive essay. I was thinking maybe I could start with an emotional anecdote which relates directly to the question – as I really need to be different from the other thousands
- I always procrastinate! How can I stop procrastinating? PLEASE HELP I AM SOOO SCREWED? - I am 13 going 14 and I’m an honor student. I’m taking 11th grade math and right now, I’ve got SOOO much homework.I have to write a 12 page essay by Monday, 8 pages of math homework, and read 25 pages in my Social Studies textbook.This was all assigned over a week ago but ARGGHHHHH
- A question about sparknotes/cliffnotes? - ok, so i have a test tomorrow on the iliad and she just told us today what was going to be on it, we have to write two essays but shes not telling us what we have to write about until tomorrow when we have to write them, i didnt really read the book, i