Alright i need to know what u think. Is the surgery good or bad? i read the book is it bad because of charlie or as is it good for society as a whole since he figured out what the mistakes were. Give me 6 quotes with thier page numbers and your thesis and make up your mind one way or the other.My grampa died and i need help cause i didnt have much time to do this so help please if your a nice person.
- What can i write for my essay for flowers for algernon? - the essay topics are:1. how has charlie changed throughout the novel? Is he different from the person he was at the beginning of the novel, and f so, how? Do you consider the novel’s ending to be tragic or inspiring?2. what does the novel say about the role of intelligence in human life?3. compare and
- Help please .. did you read.. I AM LEGEND? by richard Matheson ? - I am doing an essay on this book and I need quotes from the book I read part of it but not all I really like the book and plan to read it all but I didn’t read all the book in time.. so all I need are important quotes and where abouts I might
- Does anybody know the page numbers of this “kill a mockingbird” quotes? - I have all these quotes together for an essay I need to write, but I lost the page numbers for one of them. could you tell me the page number in your book so that I can know where to look around.There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could
- Help finding To Kill a Mockingbird quotes? - I have an essay on who three symbolic mockingbirds in To Kill s Mockingbird are. I chose Boo Radley, Atticus, and Tom Robinson. I know some quotes that I want, but I have searched the whole book and can not seem to find them.Please help me find:1. The quote that Miss Maudie says about Atticus,
- In the book “Catcher in the Rye” how does Holden perceive Childhood? - We’re reading the Catcher in the Rye and we have to write an essay about how Holden perceives childhood. I’m thinking about Holden perceiving Childhood as innocent however I need some quotes to prove this. I’m having great difficulty finding any quotes to support this. Any quotes that you can find from the book would
- URGENT! WUTHERING HEIGHTS? - I have a huge essay due (only 5 paragraphs) but it counts a lot for my grade. The paper is pretty much on the setting of Wuthering Heights, but not just the setting in the beginning of the book, the setting throughout the whole book. I have to make a thesis statement about the setting,
- How to write a really-nice essay? - Essay should be three-five paragraphs depending on your thesis. IntroductionIntroduce the topicDescriptionThesis and Thesis reasons (usually three)First paragraphDescribe First Thesis ReasonSupportSupportSecond Body Paragraph Describe Second Thesis ReasonSupport SupportThird Body ParagraphDescribe Third Thesis ReasonSupport Support ConclusionReview TopicReview ThesisReview Thesis ReasonAdd a nice finish, explaining why this topic is important. Quotes are good too, for