i need some help with my persuasive essay..what are some other reasons that i can back up with evidence why marijuana should be legalized? this is all i have :Flower PowerWhy is a plant that has never been proven to be harmful, illegal? Three significant reasons America should legalize Marijuana is because it can be used for pharmaceutical reasons ,One reason we should legalize marijuana is because it has some medical benefits, for example,"The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy asked the Institute of Medicine (IOM) to review the scientific evidence and assess the potential health benefits and risks of marijuana, The IOM report, Marijuana and Medicine: Assessing the Science Base, released in March 1999,found that marijuana's active components are potentially effective in treating pain, nausea and vomiting, AIDS-related loss of appetite, and other symptoms and should be tested rigorously in clinical trials". (Benson, Janet, Stanley). This shows that in small amounts Marijuana isn’t hurtful but actually beneficial to our health and that can prevent some medical problems.If it can help with things like this why not legalize it to help those in pain?Although at one point in our lives we had the idea that marijuana is dangerous and not good for you, since it is a drug, we realise that marijuana is beneficial in many aspects.
- Legalizing marijuana? help with an essay… give you’re opinion? please…? - hi. i am writting a research paper about why we should legalize marijuana, my thesis statment is :marijuana shoud be legalized because it cost lots of money to prevent people from using it, adults should have the right to use it or not, the effects are greatly exxagerated, and there are many great uses for
- How should I start off my essay about AIDS? - The numbers don’t lie. Statistically, the great majority of Aids patients are homosexual. The center for disease control states that 52% of all aids cases are contained within this population. The other 48 percent is divided out into all other causal populations such as third world lack of medical treatment and drug
- Medical Cannabis Essay? - I need to think or 4 reasons ‘for’ the use of cannabis as a medical drug and 4 ‘against’ the use of cannabis as a medical drug. Any ideas? Thank you
- Would the college graduation rate change if marijuana were legalized? - i am writing an essay about marijuana use , in secondary education. do you guys think the college graduation rate would change if MJ was legal? my stance is that it wont–it is readily avaiiable to pretty much anyone who wants it despite its status as a schedule I drug. students that choose marijuana over
- Ideas for a health related report?-LGBT? - For a class, I have to write a report on a health related subject. Are there any LGBT related things that are health related, that would take up at least 8 pages. It needs to be an 8 pg essay.
- When did “Pre Medicine” Come about? - Did it arise when Medical schools where made? or did the Pre Medical requirements develop later on?I am writing an essay on Pre Medicine and i need some historical background. Any sites that can help me would be great.10 POINTS to whoever refers me somewhere. Thank you!
- Help me edit and comment on my essay?Thanks!? - “Why Reinvent the Wheel?” Aren’t the routine practices enough? No. Clasping on dearly to the conservative ideals hinders the mind to flourish. In a sense, Appealing to tradition motto is simply “I don’t want to learn more.” Advocates would argue that their practices are always acceptable and original. By conforming to these practices, people