I have to write a research essay based on my interpretation of a book and how it correlates with psychological/Freudian theory. My choices are limited to a small group of books selected by my teacher, but I'm not sure which one is best to write about. So far i've narrowed it down to 3 books: Macbeth, Oedipus Rex, and Catcher in the Rye. They each seem to have strong connotations in this theory and I have an equal understanding of them all as well. Please help me decide which one to write about by telling me which book you'd choose and why. Thank you!
- What are the possible themes for the book: Good Girls by Laura Ruby? - I can’t decide which book to choose for my ISU and the book must be chosen by this week but I can’t decide but we have to write an essay on it so I’ll decide between which one will be of a better advantage for my essay, thanks! ANd you might tell me to
- Any ideas of texts for the topic of alienation? - I am doing this for my preliminary year and i have to choose three texts (different media’s) to study the topic of alienation, along with the play ‘away’ by michael gow.i already have a film (as it is in heaven – swedish movie)and a painting by picasso.As i am in advanced english, our teacher is
- Can someone proof read my essay? its on Macbeth? - What control does Lady Macbeth have in Macbeths life and how does that loss of power contribute to her demise?”Macbeth”Lady Macbeths Contribute Macbeths cruel actions are controlled by Lady Macbeths cruel intentions. Lady Macbeth controls Macbeths thoughts and feelings as well as his actions. As Lady Macbeth looses control of Macbeth all together, his actions are
- Need to do a macbeth essay, and need some help.? - i’m doing like apearence and reality on macbeth, and i have some ideas like:like some supernatural stuff• the witches’ appearing and disappearing • Banquo’s ghost • the apparitions Things and places not being what they seem• Macbeth’s castle which Duncan thinks pleasant • the dagger which Macbeth sees before killing Duncan • the voices he hears before and after the murder
- Help with my thesus statement? - for the last few essays i’ve done, my teacher told me my thesus statements have been vague. i’m writing another one and was wondering if there is anything i can do to perfect it. here it goes.(P.S. the topic was to choose a character who found identity through a journey and write about what they
- HELP WITH MACBETH ESSAY! I NEED A GOOD THESIS!? - So, I wrote this essay on Macbeth and I don’t really know what direction its going in. I wrote a thesis, but its not very strong and I don’t feel like it works with the rest of my essay…and my essay does not work with it. So, in my essay I’m talking about the roles
- Help on a macbeth comparative essay? - Kay. well this is supposed to be an in class essay but my teacher let us brian storm our essay criteria for homework. But since she said that my criteria weren’t Strong enough :S:S… she gave me tonight to come up with new ones Thing is i have no idea what 3