I'm an upcoming sophomore; and I'm entering an A.P language arts class that requires a summer reading assignment. Each student must read the book "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak, answer 10 essay questions, and create a visual aid... One problem. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO MY POSTER ON! Help... Please?
- How to write an essay to persuade..? - people to read a book.. (The books called “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak)
- How do you put quotes into an essay without it sounding funny? - So I have to answer some questions about a book I read for class and i need some help entering the quotes. So i put, This setting is the most significant because every Tuesday Morrie and Mitch would meet in this small room for class.and i want to enter “The last class of my old
- What are some good women’s rights topics for an essay? - So, in my Communication Arts II class, we just read the play/book “A Doll’s House” by Henrik Ibsen.Now we have to write a women’s rights movement research paper. The assignment is:”Each student will be writing a six paragraph research paper on women’s rights in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. Your topic can be anything you
- Help with humanity essay? - I have an essay to write for my humanities class and I have to choose a performance art or film and compare one or the other to a visual art. But the two that I choose have to have a theme of “obsessions of society.” What are some fims, performane arts, or visual
- How to be better organized for my classes (class description)? - Okay, the second semester is approaching, and I want to do better than I did the first semester. (Not that I did bad for the second. I have the ability to be very organized, but then I just don’t keep up with it. So I’m going to describe my classes, and you tell me if
- How can I look at my old conversations on AIM 6? - I wrote an essay for language arts class, but my mom exited out of it by accident, she thought i saved it. I posted it to one of my friends to proof read for me on AIM 6, but I don’t know how, if it’s possible, how to find it.Should I just re-type it even
- What’s an interesting English project that I could do? - I have to make an English project that isn’t an essay, a powerpoint, a poster, or anything boring. It’s supposed to show “why and how my summer reading choice is interesting and important to me” but I don’t have any good ideas on what the project should be.I read the book ‘A Long Way Gone’