Hey. I'm writing a essay about my favorite object and I picked converse as my favorite object. I'm about done with my essay but I need like two more paragraphs that I need in the essays and it's about the culture of it. I've been researching a lot about the history of the sneaker and how it got big. I'm lost so if anyone can help me out on that I would so appreciate it. And please back up the Information you're going to tell me. Thank you.
- HELP ME PLEASE? - K, i have to write an essay on an object from ancient rome, like for example .. a ‘sword’ (too many people are doing that) and it has some history behind it or something.. And you have to write your essay as if your the object talking .. Problem is .. I don’t know what
- Help on My Essay PLEASE ! (About me Essay) PLEASE HELP !? - i need to do a 6 paragraph essay about my self and i need Two more paragraphs and i have nothing to talk about! So far i have talked about my family my interests hobbies favorite subjects singers goals when i grow up and favorite tv shows …NOW i have nothing to talk
- Proper structure of a research paper? - I’m researching a certain historical object and I’m going to do a 4-6 page essay on it. What’s the proper structure of a research essay? I’m talking about how I should start it, how to continue talking about things, and how to end it. For those of you who are knowledgeable about grammar and writing,
- Best web site for finding info on US History to 1876? - I am in this history class where essays are my instructors favorite thing. Looking for something like “sparknotes” only for history.
- Help on Science Homework? – Forces? - 14. Determine whether the forces acting on a car are balanced or unbalanced if the car is turning while moving at a constant speed.15. Infer the net force acting on a rope in a tug-of-war if the rope is moving with a constant speed in a straight line.16. Give an example in which gravity speeds
- Transition words to a new idea? - Well I’m writing an essay about how my culture effects the way of act. I’m writing my story, and I want to add a little information in the middle because that is the appropriate spot, but my question is are there any transition words or phrases for a change in idea or added information? Thanks
- Helpppp.! How does Japanese-American fashion help influence the U.S.? - We had to write an essay for English on how Japanese-American culture influenced the United States & one of my essays are about how their fashion influenced the U.S. I got my rough draft back and my teacher wrote”Why are you writing about fashion dictators? How does this connect with people in American? This is