I'm an internet writer. I've been writing and posting on FanFiction net for almost 2 years now with 20 stories under my belt. I just registered on FictionPress now and I have an original story I would like to write.It is about a place where I volunteer at called "For the Love of Dogs". I have volunteered there since last summer. It's a no-kill shelter for dogs. We currently have 140+ dogs that we feed, bathe, walk, and give lots of love to. We also have foster care as well as adoptions. I was inspired this year and want to write about it. What I want to do is write about it from the dogs points of view. I don't know if they will talk or not. But I am unsure if this would classify under Fiction or Non Fiction. Because it talks about and is set in a real place and location, but some of the things that take place may not have happened in reality.I don't know if I should put it under Fiction or Non Fiction. And also, which category? Fiction Press has Action, Biography, Essay, Fable, Fantasy, General, Historical, Horror, Humor, Kids, Manga, Mystery, Mythology, Play, Romance, Sci-Fi, Spiritual, Supernatural, Thriller, Western, and Young Adult.Help please?
- Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hipsss(:? - Mmkay. I totally know this shouldn’t be in this category but there’s a crap load of ppl who always look on here so why not put it in Singles’Dating?(:Don’t be a loser .. Just read it.I have an essay due on Thursday. Minimum of 1500 words. It has to be realistic fiction/fantasy. I have no
- Complicated question about writing, please help? - I’m 17, male, and have always thought of myself as a writer. At school I’m doing Advanced English (hardest English course, Shakespearean texts etc), Ancient History, Extension History (only 3/140 students doing this), Legal Studies, etc etc. I’ve always loved reading stories, watching stories (film), imagining stories, planning novels – but I’ve always been discouraged
- How do I write a good hook for my introductory paragraph? - I’m writing an essay on the similarities between the cultural traditions from a fictional book and real life. My fictional book is Anahita’s Woven Riddle, which takes place in Iran. I’ve written my whole essay except for the introduction and the conclusion. My body paragraphs are about:Nowruz (New Year) TraditionsRamadan TraditionsCarpet-Weaving TraditionsWedding TraditionsI came up
- What do you think of my topic for my college application essay? - The question is “Talk about a character in fiction who has influenced you, and describe that influence” or something like that.I thought first of Herimone Granger from the Harry Potter series lol but I don’t think anyone will take me siriusly (har har) if I write about a character from a childrens novel. So…I’m gonna
- Global regents essay question? - ok so for the thematic essay i talked about japan and the nile…. i was really pressed for time so i had to rush a little bit…. for japan i talked about their location on the pacific and how that location afftected WW2 (island hopping). i also talked about their fishing industry because of the
- “Is reading fiction a waste of time?”? - I have to write an essay on why reading fiction is NOT a waste of time. I really love to read, but I’m not sure how to write it in the essay. I need at least three reasons, and strong details. I also want to include some sort of example for books and stuff. Any
- Plz Help! I really need an idea for topic/thesis for essay on “Futurama’ and its genre (fantasy/sci fi)? - something relevant to the cartoon and its relationship with its genres (ie science fiction, fantasy)but im trying to aim for something specific rather than something very broad or vagueany advice or suggestion would be really greatly appreciated…i just need something of some value to help me get started.