have this English essay which the teacher gave us a poem about a man who wrote about how not to trust women and how they are not honest. She has set us the essay of writing how useless men are. I am really stuck.About how men are not honest and trust and any thing you want really but it has to be WITTY.Please help Witty funny poem about how useless men are.Thank you so much.]It has to rhyme
- Help with writing a conclusion for an essay! “Dulce et decorum est”? - I handed in my essay and to be honest my conclusion was rubbish!”Dulce et ecorum est” is a poem written by Wilfred Owen during World War I which conveys the plight of WWI soldiers.That teacher gave it back to be and asked to make a little bit more expressive.The problem is, that I’m totally stuck!
- Please answer these 10 questions for 10 points? - Question 1 (True/False Worth 5 points)A creative comparison between two unlike things using the words like, as, than, or resembles is called Metaphor. True False ————————————–… Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 10 points)A poem that tells a story similar to a folk tale or legend and often has repeated refrain like lyrics to a
- How is trust like honesty? - Im writing an essay for school and i need some help. And I need MORE then just: Trust is like honesty because you need to be honest to have trust.
- How can i conclude a comparison essay? - I wrote an essay comparing 2 of Shakespeare’s sonnets, they both used metaphor and rhyme.how should i go about writing the conclusion?
- Can anyone name me all the magical creatures they know? - my teacher gave us 3 options for a writing assignment: a poem, a letter, or an essay. i chose poem and wanted to describe a fantasy land in it and i wanted to use the names of all magical creatures i know. i know a lot, but you know how it is when you know
- HELP! I have to do an essay on this poem and I don’t get it? - I’m in AP english and we have to write a page analysis and annotate this poem: [external link] …basically we need to write about the poem, its meaning, themes, motifs, personification, similies, etc. and the meaning behind them. i think the leaves are actually people? and i said it could be an allusion to Brave
- Emily Dickinson used slant rhyme and exact rhymes in her poetry? - Can you help me out a bit? This is an essay question I just can’t do, i’m not so good with poetry -__-Emily Dickinson used slant rhyme and exact rhymes in her poetry. Write three examples of slant rhyme and three examples of exact rhyme from her poems, Heart! We will forget him!, If you