I've found a good website on economic matters - economictheories.org that i need to reference in a university academic essay. However, i cannot find the author's name, publication dates etc anywhere! Does anyone know?
- Please help me? - 1. You’ve settled on an idea for an essay to write. What should you do next?A. Plunge right in and start writing. Then create your outline from what you’ve written. B. Ask the reference librarian to help you make a plan and prepare your outline. C. Look up your topic in the
- Can I have help paraphrasing/referencing Harvard Style? - Hi. I’m studying nursing at degree level. One of our assignments is what is called a Clinical Skills Book, which is basically a long list of questions about topics related to nursing. I’m having a bit of a mental block due to my University’s requirement to reference EVERYTHING, even when it’s not
- How do you cite the same book twice in an essay when using endnotes? - The first time cited include the Book Title, Author’s Name, Publisher, Publication Date, and Page number(s) referenced.For a second reference from the same source you can abbreviate it with the term “ibid” and the page number rather than writing out the whole citation again.( Ibid is short for the latin word “Ibidem”, which means “In
- Information on citing the Bible? - I need to cite the bible, yes the bible, for my english essay. So, I need a Publisher company, date of publication, and city of publication. Could anyone find out that information from a bible lying around in your house or something? Thanks!
- Essay due in the next three hours please correct and make some changes where it is needed. really important.? - Every young adults have their own inspirations, their own passions and their own dreams. Unfortunately, many lose sense of motivating their selves, fulfilling their crafts, and pursuing their goals, just moments after they step out of high school. As a result, many young adult fails, in a sense of compassion for a higher education.
- What have Freud and Lacan said on relationships between the father, mother and son? - Am needing this info for reference in an essay on families in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, but all I am coming across is Wikipedia articles… PLEASE DO NOT LINK ME TO WIKIPEDIA! I need something academic that I can reference, but also something I can understand!