Globalization shapes identity through trade, transportation, and media. To the extent that globalization shapes our identity is that we are influenced by people around us, new and old ideas beliefs and that we are and will still continue to be influenced by globalization. Media affects identities globalization as well as trade and transportation. By having all these aspects combined you can truly see the full extent of globalization. Firstly, trade ties into the shaping of globalization. This is done by international trade. There are many companies in Canada that are owned by United States but the products that are put into the company are made in various locations around the world providing jobs for people who would have not been able to have a job without the factory located where they live. For example, Nike products are sold in many stores and countries but are manufactured in China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. This influences the way people in different countries dress affecting the globalization on the areas. National trade also affects the shaping of globalization. People across Canada trade products with other provinces and territories that they may not have in their own. An, example of this is that Albertans trade beef with other provinces which don’t have as large as surplus as Albertans do as well as wheat. This provides people with certain types of food and affect what they cook which is helping globalization. is it good should i take out anything what about grammar it wouldbe really appreciated thanks. its not done by the way still have more to add to it
- Can you grade my SAT essay introduction please? - In these days, people spend more than they have. After a hard working month people anxiously wait their pay, so that besides paying their bills, they can spend it in some treat. Buying other clothes or going on vacations to other countries, that’s when the culture exchange begins and people start wanting foreign
- What are some reasons that canada should only trade with countries that respect human rights? - I have to write a persuasive essay on why canada should only trade with countries that respect human rights.no, my teacher isn’t ignorant, he split the class in half and half (affirmative and negative) and just wants us to practice our essay skills.My dad and I came up with the following:1) More danger- countries that
- I need Help! -Should Canada Commit its Armed Forces to Afghanistan? - I’m writing an essay about Nato in Afghanistan and if Canada should still be committing its armed forces to the mission but im having a hard time with it. i said yes, these are my three arguments:1. That Canada is part of the national organization NATO, and as part of this organization, should partake in
- How will the japanese tsunami and nuclear reactor incident affect the economies of other countries? - please put a slight focus upon international trade and the net exports of other countries. Also, any links or evidence (media reports etc.) will help a lot! thanks guys!this is for my economics essay on globalisation and international trade.
- What are some similarities and differences between local and national news? - I have a essay due on monday morning and I have to tell some similarites and differences between local and national news. I need help mainly with some similarities but some examples of the differences would be nice too. Ex: One difference is that local news affects small areas but national news affects the whole
- Could this source be changed to this question for an essay? - “in the past, US companies have been able to increase their profits though downsizing in the US, through colonizing other people’s resources, and through the increase of globalization.”To what extent should we embrace the perspective reflected in the source?Should US be allowed to use other countries resources to increase their own profits?
- Need help on essay topic? - I’m making an outline on how globalization and its consequences affect student’s everyday experience with analysis on choices it offers, decisions, and criteria students need to choose, I’m thinking of on the topic of diversity, how increase in tech/transportation/comm. etc affects students in being more integrated with other cultures at school….but I’m having trouble in