It is about Increasing Burden of School Bags (because of English ) I want to change or remove first three sentences .India had been a colony of Britain for more than two centuries. Although, we have become independent in terms of our own constitution, but still we are slave mentally and psychologically our attire is our own but the person within it is motivated by the British ideology.As we all know that today it is an era of cutthroat competition. So we can't deny the rapidly increasing importance of English language. At present English has become a global language. In the hour of liberalization, privatization and globalization English language has rooted firmly its footings in the mind of each and every citizen of the world. In order to be successful English has become necessary to be learned by all.
- Do I still have to use in-text citations for this summary? - This is my brief summary for one of my essays:The article “Reversing Globalization” by Meredith Macleod had a neutral perspective on Globalization. The article talked about oil increasing in price, and how the world will become less dependant on 3rd world country productions. – - I was wondering if I have to use in text
- SAT Essay Preparation. Please grade my essay from 1 – 6 with Appreciation/ Criticism? - Hey guys,. I ve been preparing for my SAT based exam which is just a few days from today. So, I wrote the following essay on this topic. Please grade this essay and give ur views/ tips, etc. : ” Do you agree that persistence is the major
- Can someone help me with my essay please? its not hard? - Globalization shapes identity through trade, transportation, and media. To the extent that globalization shapes our identity is that we are influenced by people around us, new and old ideas beliefs and that we are and will still continue to be influenced by globalization. Media affects identities globalization as well as trade and transportation. By having
- Please Read This Over And Give Me Feedback? - This is the introduction for my essay for one of my writing classes. Topic for the essay:Why should dictionaries and other reference works, such as grammar and spelling handbooks, be used as descriptive resources?Introduction to my essay:Throughout the years, the English language has rapidly formed and changed into what it is today. During these years,
- Can you help me with my Introduction and Conclusion Paragraphs? DO NOT SAY IM “LAZY”!? - So, i have two english classes, language and writing. My vocabulary & grammar teacher assigned me to write an essay on an important lesson that i learned. I chose that i learned to not become a class clown in class, which i recently learned not to do. The essay seems easy, but i am confused
- What is the meaning of a justice-oriented citizen? - i know the meaning of a citizen and of justice but i need to know the meaning of a “JUSTICE-ORIENTED CITIZEN” in order to finish my essay thanks you’ll make my day
- Why is it important to have a good relationship with authority figure? - People i really need your help i’m entering an essay competition and the title is “The importance of having a good relationship with authority figure” guys i would really like to win this Competition but right now i am really blank could you help me by giving me some ideas and some strong detail to