ive written an essay and certain things that arent spelled wrong, like names, show those red/green squiggly lines whenver the doc is opened again, even tho ive told ms word to ignore. Any way of permanently removing them?
- When do you use an apostrophe when writing? - ok, im writing my essay at the moment and every time i use an apostrophe word programme high lights it in green, symbolising that i have use the puncuation wrongly..but am i wrong or is the word program wrong?i have looked in the Oxford dictionary but it doesnt explain how to use it.. so have
- Is what my bf told me signs that he is interested in other girls/?im so hurt,please read this and help me out? - he was talking to me about his essay has to to with hiring ppl and what u have to do to get hiredi was helping him and i said “i think dressing right and not showing or having tattoos or piercings on ure face: and he said: nooo ure wrong thats not true there
- Twilight Names: What do you think? - I just thought about my own list and realized many of our favorites names are also names from Twilight! Which is horrible in a way because I hate Twilight and so does my SO! (honestly, there is no need to explain why and if you need it spelled out to you e-mail me and I’ll
- I am carrying this thing? - I was assigned to write a sample college essay for my AP English class. The question given was, “What are you carrying?” It was opened ended and my teacher told us it could really go anywhere. Could you guys read it and give me some feedback. Criticism is welcomed:) BTW- Names have been changed.Cortney Elhi6/1/09Burton
- How are AP World History tests graded? - I can find things that show me how the multiple choice section works, sort of. Of course I’ve done essays over the year in class, but they were on that 9-point scale and I’m not sure how that fits into the five-point scale. I know multiple choice is 50% and each essay 33.33% of the
- Grade my essay! 1-6 6 being the best? - prompt: How would Inherit the WInd be different if it was in a form of a noble.Have you ever read a book and wondered why did the author write it in a different way? Inherit the Wind is a book that was written as a play and I wish that it would have been
- Trying to speak about satire in a media studies essay, which sounds best? - this is for higher media and i havent ever spoken about satire before so everything i write sounds so weird and wrong, its a word that ive never really placed in a sentence.could i say;using satire we aimed our show to appeal to a later night time audience? it sounds so weird/wrong just to dump