I'm writing an essay on non violence and civil disobedience and how it worked in india with ghandi, the civil rights, womens rights, etc. But how it didnt work in south africa and the anti-apartheid movement (well at first anyways). What are some clever, witty or just any good title i could have for a 15 page essay. Any suggestion helps GREATLY. thanks! :)
- Can someone help me with my english essay on civil rights and To Kill a MockingBird? - Can someone help me with my english essay on civil rights and To Kill a MockingBird?For those of you that have read it…To Kill a Mockingbird was written in 1961, just as the civil rights movement was gaining momentum. Atticus Finch is a quiet, yet resolute crusader for civil rights in the book. What qualities
- American History essay topic? - I have 2 topics in mind, i need o know which one will make a stronger essay.1. Muhammed Ali and how he contributed to the civil rights movement 2. Civil right movement benefited no one (no one learned the lesson)
- Political sci, Describe the primary responsibilities of Congress Describe the three-tier system of the federal? - i need help with this, i need as much Information from each question i would do it on my own but i have no time with the 4 other college classes i am taking so please help. it needs to be in essay format that is why i need as much info so i can
- Write an essay on Mr.NelsonMandela ………………..? - Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela ( born 18 July 1918) is a former President of South Africa, the first to be elected in fully representative democratic elections. Before his presidency, Mandela was an anti-apartheid activist and leader of the African National Congress and its armed wing Umkhonto we Sizwe. He spent 27 years in prison, much of
- Why do people on here feel the need to write essays as answers? - and my oh my it would be SO witty and clever if i got loads of long-winded 5-page answers to this
- 1960′s US History Question? - How did the Black Power Movement and the Students for a Democratic Society collapse? What social, and political events influenced their demise?ANDexamine the U.S.’s involvement in Vietnam. How and why did the war escalate? What caused the U.S. to pullout? Why did the anti-war movement develop? Was the anti-war movement successful?**These are essay questions i
- Need help with essay title!? - My essay is a persuasive essay on why college is a worthwhile experience. I need a clever, witty title!.Thanks!