I'm really bad at summarizing and I need it so I can make an essay, not cheating or asking someone to do my homework :)I just need a good summary for this.Thanks in advance.....!EGYPTIAN POUND WEAKEAST IN 7 YEARS The Egyptian pound fell to its lowest in nearly seven years against the U.S. dollar on Thursday, driven by a weak euro and outflows as local treasury bills matured, traders said.Traders said they were on look out for any sign of intervention by the central bank, which has not allowed the pound to breach 6 to the dollar despite a collapse in demand for the currency after a popular uprising earlier this year.The uprising devastated tourism and foreign investment, two of Egypt's main sources of foreign exchange.The pound traded as low as 5.985 to the dollar, its weakest since Jan. 4, 2005, and down from 5.968 at Wednesday's close.Later on Thursday it regained some of its lost ground, strengthening to 5.9715 to the dollar."There has been some outflow from T-bill maturities," said a Cairo-based currency trader.According to central bank statistics, foreign holdings of Egyptian T-bills fell to 17.07 billion Egyptian pounds ($2.6 billion) from 59.35 billion before the uprising.The trader said there had been no sign of a dollar inflow to help strengthen the pound later in the session and speculated that some banks may have been taking profits on their long positions against the dollar.He did not rule out a possible indirect intervention by the central bank, which bankers say often sells dollars through local banks to support the pound.Another trader said the pound was pushed lower by a weak euro, which traded at a one-month low against the dollar on Thursday on concern that Italy's increasing borrowing costs might lead to a further deepening of the euro zone debt crisis.He said trading volume in the pound, at $200-250 million during the day, was within its normal range.
- Christians, have you seen this recent report? - [external link] …I’m interested that you see the chart on US debt spending, becauseI didn’t realize either what this looks like but this histogram isvery helpful to see this.In this article many people are quoted who seem knowledgeable.There is a link by Gary North who discusses both Greece & Spain.Huffington Post is mentioned also in
- Can you correct my essay please? - In the world there are 2700s well known language , people have already studied foreign languages for thousands years. for instance 2500 years ago ancient egyptian had studied Greek language. in the 12th Century many Europain countries leaned French ,in 14th century Latin was established as the language of bureaucracy
- What economic phenomena hold back economic growth? - basically its for an as level essay and we have to find out how:-inflation-unemployment-weak value pound-current account deficithold back economic growth.thanks
- I need some points to write my essay? - The essay title is:Discuss how a university can help a 3rd world country ?I’ve the following points:1.various faculties,2.foreign currencies from student,3.foreign students come with new ideas,4.get local skilled workers.Please give me more points….Thanks in advanced!
- Give me 3 reasons why two years of a foreign language should be required in order to graduate high school.? - (btw you don’t have to give me three you can give me 1 , 2 or , 3 or more if u want.)Universities and colleges require that entering freshman must have taken at least two years of foreign language on the high school level before graduation. Write an essay to convince whether or not
- Do you think I’ll have a snowday tomorrow? - I live in central Wisconsin. But without looking at the weather, just give me your gut feeling about my chances of getting off without writing this Euro history essay. We are supposed to get snow.
- Substitute to BILLION DOLLARS? - I should write a 150-170 essay.I include numerous amounts of money in dollars (usually in millions and billions)I noticed that typing billion dollars every time wastes a lot of precious words since I use it excessively, so it there another way of describing it? I’ve seen some people write $1 billion. Is this correct to