I have to write an essay, about how social class is presented in Jane Eyre. I need some issues or ideas taht crop up regarding social class and how Jane Eyre faces them. Any idea welcome. Thanks.
- Jane eyre and short short help? - i need help choosing a topic on an essay. I need to write an essay comparing a contrasting Jane Eyre and a short story of my choose. I am having probelms choosing a short story.I can write about 1. using jane eyre and short story, write an essay in which you analyze how the past
- All you english people out there, unite and help me! (essay help)? - My teacher assigned a 5 paragraph essay, about who is happier, jane eyre or emma woodhouse (from Emma). I have four of the paragaphs written, but I don’t know what to even base the last one on. Here’s my outline:I. introII. why jane is happierIII. why emma is happyIV. ?V. conclusion – we all want
- Can someone please fix my thesis statement please? - Writing a thesis is my biggest problem, my teacher says its not clear so when the rest of the essay is ok i still cant get much marks cause she says its not a clear thesis so its not really answering the questionTopic: Analyse Bronte’s representation of masculinity in Jane Eyre.Thesis; Charlotee Bronte depicts males
- Is the character Jane Eyre a good reflection of her time period…why or why not? - I have to write this VERY long Jane Eyre essay and i kinda need help with it…
- Othello essay about sin? - Men are not punished for their sins but by them.This is my quote, and I have to use Othello by Shakespeare and possibly the book Jane Eyre to prove it with two characters.Some ideas I could focus on?
- How to start my english essay? - Comparing Jane Eyre to Juliet Capulet (Romeo and juliet) and how the authors (Bronte and Shakespeare) present their emotions? I have all of the quotes ect but I dont know how to start it off, any ideas?
- How do i write my essay? - i need to write an essay for english ive got plenty of time but im struggling a little. can u please tell me how to write a conceptualised response? my coursework is about the novel Jane Eyre written bu charlotte bronte. the question is how does charlotte bronte create sympathy for jane in the chapters