There's this boy in my school i really like he's really shy and quiet but nice. we're both in 11th grade and were like borderline friends...I realized i started to like him around last week. After that i had my guy friend tell my crush i liked him. He said to him, "So i heard *my name* likes you." And my crush replied with a "oh, alright." and walked away. The same day after he said this i was in class with him (we sit next to eachother). We didn't say much (we had to write an essay) when he had to leave for a soccer game we both looked up at eachother and smiled then he left. The next day we were in another class together (last period) i started to talk to him about soccer and was like "Oh, yeah, don't you guys have another game this week?" He said yes and asked if i was going. I told him i wasn't sure and I'd see if i could. I ended up going and watched him play but never got to say anything because i had to go. this monday i was like yeah you guys did very well at the game saturday. And he was like yeah...we should have won that one. We continued to talk alittle more and actually started to have a conversation (his other guy friend was talking with us too though). today i tried to talk to him i said hey in the hallway and he said hey back but kept walking. we didn't really talk much in class today either....once again we had to write another essay...but anyway do you think i'm wasting my time or should i keep trying to talk to him. also i was wondering if maybe he's not talking to me as much as he use to now because he knows i like him and maybe he's nervous...i don't think he's ever had a girlfriend...he wasn't so great looking back in the pass...neither was i....but now i believe we're much better looking than in the past (i dont mean to sound shallow and conceited) i also have a good personality....idk what should i do?Btw we're partners for a history project(ny friend help me set it up...she stole his partner and had me ask him if he wanted to be mine...his reply..."Sure, idc.") right now....It's kind of awkward what can I say to make it less awkward? Once I'm near him I get reallllly nervous and like can not think haha,.... -_- I feel like he doesn't really like me. He talks and laugh more to my friend than me. But my friend is a bit of a flirt to all guys it's just her personaillity. She wouldn't try to steal him from me or anything.
- Is she shy or not interested? <3 you if you leave feedback ladies <3 read the whole thing before you respond? - my friend texted me when he was at this party and told me that his girlfriends friend thinks I’m cute/hot, she gave him her number to give to me. we started texting each other for a bit then we all met up to play volleyball a couple weeks after. when I walk in the first
- Is she just really shy or not interested? sorry kinda long <3 you if you leave feedbac(did i get rejected) lol? - my friend texted me when he was at this party and told me that his girlfriends friend thinks I’m cute/hot, she gave him her number to give to me. we started texting each other for a bit then we all met up to play volleyball a couple weeks after. when I walk in the first
- Help with essay, Baseball soccer? - How does this essay sound? if i were asked which sport i preffered?Baseball and soccer are two of the most widely accepted games in the world. From America to China these games are extremely popular. The game of soccer as we know it today was invented around 1860 although other versions of the game date
- Attention shy girls! please read, sorry kinda long. is she interested? - my friend texted me when he was at this party and told me that his girlfriends friend thinks I’m cute/hot, she gave him her number to give to me. we started texting each other for a bit then we all met up to play volleyball a couple weeks after. when I walk in the first
- What to do now? (I warn you its extremely long)? - Sorry for the short essay, need to vent somehow but its hard when your best friend is the cause of your needing to vent. =oI’ve been best friends with this girl for over a year now, since our first year of college. We’ve both been there for each other every time we’ve needed someone there,
- Gay, straight, bi, or just confused? - Deep! Well I’ve been Kind of confused lately about this. (Also doing an essay) Anyways I have never liked someone of the same sex (I’m 13). It all started when I was on the internet and I decided to take the stupid gay tests. I know they are not true, but I was bored. Well
- Boyfriend issues? Advice please guys? - Hi guys!So me and my boyfriend have been together a year now, and when we first got together we was perfect. And basically we seem to have lost communication if that’s right?He used to talk to me about things, not just emotional things. But daily things, you know things you’d tell one another about your