i know nothing is definite but i would just like an overall look as to if i may get into Bing.I am currently in my Junior year of high school.-i have a 93 un-weighted average and a 96 weighted average-i got a 1750 on my SAT without studying but it will most likely got to to 1900+ when i take it in May this year.- I currently have around 50 hours of hospital volunteer work, most likely will increase over this summer.- i have work experience at my uncles store-I am a Sunday School teacher-I have a 2nd degree black belt, going to karate for over 10 years ( Most likely what my college essay will be focused on)-I am in the red cross club, seekers club ( religious club), and fbla ( future business leaders of America)-i have been in advanced/ ap classes my entire high school carrer (Except Math)-Will have taken 7 ap's by next year. I already took ap world and got a 4, taking ap US and ap Lang this year.Just as a side note. My average may down down a point considering i am taking very hard ap classes this year. Including ap bio,ap us, and ap lang.
- Really need you guys help and opinion? - Well my stats are really low so i don’t have that many option but I’m a really smart kid. In high school i took a very demanding course load including 10 aps and 3 honors and have lots of leadership position(president academy of finance, president of future business leaders of america-DC-State, Captain of tennis team,
- Is this good enough to get into the University of Miami? - I’m a junior in high school and my unweighted GPA is a 3.2 and my weighted GPA is a 3.3 (if I wouldn’t have had such a hard time my freshman year it would’ve been higher) but I can still bring it up since my 2nd semester just started and I’m in a 4×4 schedule
- Fix macbook or buy cheap new windows? - I’m a sixteen year old student. I’m taking several advanced placement classes in high school that require me to have a working computer. The screen of my macbook was broken several months ago and I have not been able to repair it, because it costs $750 or $850 (not sure) and from working various summer
- How hard is pharmacy school going to be? - I am 17 and im a senior in high school im already taking some college classes early (English comp and us government) I want to be a pharmacist ive thought about it for about 3 years now. I like medicine and chemistry and the pay is good. Im not so great in math im just
- Losing motivation for school… how to get it back? - I’m a high school sophomore and I’m taking all honors and one AP class this year. I feel I’ve lost a a lot of motivation this year. When I was in middle school I had extremely high motivation, and I was always able to stay on top of things. When I became a freshman the
- Think I’ll make it into University of Florida? - currently I’m a junior in high school, i slacked off big time freshman year and thats how my unweighted GPA is now a 3.45 i know that UF wants about a 4.0 or above, i will do my best this year to get about a 3.7 unweighted because they do not add senior classes into
- + + + + So What do you think?! + + + +? - Good enough to get into an ivy school, such as Princeton, Yale, Harvard, Cornell, Dartmouth, or Brown? OR maybe even NYU?GPA: 3.8- working on itBy the time high school ends, I will have taken these classes and have done these extracurrics for this many years….8 AP classes8 advanced classes2 languages~Varsity Golf team (4 years, but