ok well Im a freshmen in college and my second essay is a observation essay. The professor said to go to a place (im going to go to the park) and observe the scene,place,people, she said little by little (engage the reader) she said start with details and color to it, people around, surroundings, sounds,smells,feelings (air,sun) Im having trouble making the intro a good one. Can you please help me on how to start this essay, on this about the park, she wants it to be complex, not just regular words.One example she gave was "i have grown up on cardinal baseball ever since i can remember..." that would be something for someone describing the scene of the saint louis bush stadium.. she also mentioned leave generalization alone, come up with better phrases for detailsim going to write about leaves coming down, people walking their dogs, smell of fresh air, kids playing baseball, just a good palce to relax, can anyone think of anything else.. and could you help me with starting the intro, thank youthanx alot
- How do I begin this essay? What do you think? 10 points:)? - I am writing a free-response college essay of 250 words. I think I want the topic to be “If you could be anywhere in the world with anyone, where would you be and with who? I’d definitely have to say Yankee Stadium with my grandfather. He’s dead now, but that was his favorite place in
- 10 POINTS! for ebst answer .. WHAT SHOULD I WRITER ABOUT AFTER MY INTRO? - My introduction to a observation essay is below..but what should i write for 5 paragraphs please help?I have lived most of my life in the city along with the stresses of city life that emerge. The fast springing cars, the high population of people, and the 24/7 commotion, are just not subjects one can relax
- Please help me with my essay…….? - I have an assignment that i have to type and its for AICE GP, and its a discursive essay, and the topic is about: “How effectively does your society deals with crime?” I already have what i need to write about, but my QUESTION is this: How do i start off in the intro? i
- Is this a good start to my essay? - I am writing a paper for summer school (faled english zzzzzz). I dont want to fale agan so can you corect. It comparing u.s. government from now and 1776.The U.S. government ain’t what it use to be. Back in the day, people did not have to do stuff for props. It is a good life
- Will someone proof read my essay for me? Please!? - My most memorable vacation was in Hot Springs, Arkansas. My family stayed there in a motel, for 3 days and 2 nights. Even though, our vacation did not end so well, I still enjoyed the sights I encounter. I recommend all bordering states to visit this place, because of the few sights that stuck out
- How would you write a narrative essay on…? - I think my teacher based this on the movie or book. I need to write a narrative essay on ‘blindness’ or ‘blinded’. How would I start it? And what would I write? I want to write something good, so please help. And some descriptive phrases? Thanks!
- Help. I can’t remember how to write an introduction? - ‘There was nothing inevitable about German Unification. Although Bismarck made good use of his opportunities, he would not have succeeded without good luck’ Do you agree?For this. I’ve done the entire essay, bar the intro. I know you have to say what you aim to do. I can do that bit. It’s just the ‘setting