weighted UC GPA is: 4.0835 unweighted UC GPA is 3.75ACT Composite Score: 29Spanish SAT score: 600Biology SAT score: 590U.S History SAT score: 720I am a part of ELC - top 4%My AP/Honors classes altogether:AP Spanish Language (3)AP U.S History (4)AP Biology (3)English 3 HonorsAP Spanish LiteratureAP GovernmentPhysics HonorsEnglish 4 APEC's:CSF (California Scholarship Fed.) (2 years) - received seal on transcriptJSA (Junior Statesmen of America) - (2 years)Math League (2 years)Rising Stars Tutorial Program - 2 years and 10 hours of community service)Volunteered at local hospital approx. 150 hoursSpanish Language Award*I also applied for a 6 weeks/40hours a week, summer Biology Cancer Research Program at Stanford - hoping to get in.My essays are very good. I've already started them. I think they make me stand out from other applicants -- others who have read believe too.
- I’m a junior. Do I have a chance at these UC’s? - Applying to: UCSD (first choice), UCSB, UCI, UCLA, and UCBWeighted GPA: 4.0835 Unweighted GPA: 3.75Top 4% ranking in schoolACT score: 33 (All UC’s accept ACT)SAT Subject Tests:Biology – 580Spanish – 620U.S History – 730I’m in AP Bio, AP Spanish Language, and APUSH. I’m taking the exams in May. Next year (senior year), my AP/Honors courses
- What are my chances of being accepted to these colleges? - I am getting ready to apply to colleges soon, and I am just wondering what you believe my chances would be to get accepted? My Stats:3.950 or 4.545 GPA33 ACT/ 2260 SATNational Merit Commended ScholarNewspaper 3 years (reporter, news & opinions editor, and now editor in chief)National Honor Society 3 years (Public Relations one year)Tennis
- Can I get into Georgia Tech!?!? - I’m an out of state student (from CA), interested in Georgia Tech’s engineering programWeighted GPA – 4.28Unweighted GPA – 3.67class rank – 59/428 =’(very competitive high school (because of the IB program)ACT composite: 35english – 35math – 35reading – 32science 36(english/writing – 31) I got an 8 on the essay =’(SATIIs:math IIc – 800physics –
- Can i get into university of colorado at Boulder? - Im a hispanic female from texasGPA: 3.06CLASSES: ap world history, ap spanish 4, ap economics, honors chemistry, honors biology, ap english, college now english, anatomy, precal, Business computers. *i made a c+ in 2 of my first attempted ap course the rests were high Bs or low As.RANK: 50%SAT: 500 reading 460 math 480writting( i
- What are my chances for any IVY League? or a prestigous school like DUKE? - I am Junior in High SchoolWeighted GPA: 98-99 out of 100 .. which is 4.0+Unweighted: 97.4% (4.0)Rank: 2/474Community Service:Junior Volunteer at Local Hospital (200+ hours)Family Service Leaguue (Tutoring)Many School FunctionsExtra Curricular Activities:Interact Club (Probably will be some kind of officer)Mathletes (Will be some kind of officer next year)South Asian Fundraiser (Head of the Donations Committe
- Can I even get into college? Am I doomed? - As I was lackadaisical in my attitude toward my studies throughout high school my chances of getting into a good university are slim to none. Without diverging on a tangent, issues such as trying to help a struggling friend with his cocaine addiction, family divorce, and mono during my junior year contributed to my rather
- Do you think I can get into at least ONE of these Universities? - Michigan State UniversityPenn State UniversityBoston UniversityNortheastern UniversityKalamazooUniversity of PittsburghSyracuse UniversityUniversity of Massachusetts AmherstUniversity of DelawareGPA: 3.1Class Rank: Top 30%ACT: 24Upward Second Semester GPA Trend:2.6 Freshman3.5 Sophomore3.7 JuniorRigor:Honors Algebra IIHonors World HistoryHonors English 9Honors BiologyHonors English 10Honors Pre CalculusAP Calculus ABAP Calculus BC (Senior)AP European History (Senior)IB BiologyIB Literature Y2 (Senior)AP Government (Senior)AP Language and CompositionRegular:US