Google hasn't been incredibly helpful with this.Is the word whereas a transition word. Such as, for example, also, because, besides...etc.I'm writing an essay and I must use 2 transition words per paragraph.If this would aid in any answering of my question, here is how i will use the word:For instance, students that prefer to learn in a more laid-back approach would perhaps choose a public school. Whereas a student that would like to be challenged would most likely pick a charter school.So, is whereas a transition word? If not, are there any replacements?and if you want, if you see any flaws in those two sentences, feel free to point them out[:thanks :D
- I need to write an essay about the positive side of attending cyber school? - For the past year, I’ve been begging my mother to allow me to attend cyber school rather than public. Today she finally cracked from all the pestering and gave me a proposition. She said that if I wrote a convincing 2,000 word essay that convinced her well enough, that she’d allow me to
- Special Question For People…? - Especially english teachers. But if you’re not one, that’s cool. You don’t have to answer this hypothetical question.Let’s say a student wrote an essay that included HUGE words beyond your vocabulary. Some were used wrongly because he wanted to take a risk or because he didn’t have enough time to give it good editing. You
- Think of one word to describe your past 4 months? - disappearwhy is this my word?it definitely is without question. every time i’ve tried to do school essay’s this word has come into my mind numerous times. even when i try to write lyrics… it has popped into my head numerous times as well. i sometimes feel as though there is a transition just over
- What is a good topic for a 3.5 essay? - A 3.5 essay is a format for an essay. Paragraph 1: intro. Thesis sentence, 3 pints you are making about your topic, and a transition into the next paragraph.Paragraph 2: discuss your first point about topic.Paragraph 3: discuss your second point.Paragraph 4: discuss your third point.Paragraph 5: conclusion. Restate thesis and first sentences of 2nd,3rd,4th
- Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)? - Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)?Hey guys I am finding little difficulties with writing strong Essay, So if any of you are expert at it please help me out.Well before you start answering let me tell you if you put funny comment in here,
- Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)? - Hey guys I am finding little difficulties with writing strong Essay, So if any of you are expert at it please help me out.Well before you start answering let me tell you if you put funny comment in here, I will vote it down! (I am able to vote!)So anyways guys here we go.Q-1: I
- Is there a word meaning “Choice of words”? - I am writing an essay on Therese Raquin, and very restricted for word count.I want to say “There is a consistent methodical approach to the choice of scientific words” but the end of that sentence just makes it sound weak.Any ideas?