1. "Prevention is better than cure". Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (Cambridge IELTS 2) A lot of economists claim that it would more economical for the state if its citizens were healthier and did not suffer from serious diseases. That's why the government should pay due consideration to enlightening people about leading healthy lifestyles. For example, a lot of health-oriented programs have been launched over the last ten years in the Russian Federation. They encourage people to live healthy lives. These programs are supported and funded by the governments. Top-level scientists in the field of medicine explain all repercussions causes by smoking, drinking spirits, overeating, eating junk food and so on. According to the statistics, since the launch of these programs expenditures on health care have gone down considerably. The other way of encouraging people to live healthy lives is newspapers and social advertisements. It has been proved by scientists that there is a link between cancer and smoking. People who do not smoke less suffer from cancer less . For example, recently there have been an experiment. Two hundred people addicted to smoking were offered to watch a social advertisement about smoking during for two weeks. This social advertisement contained harrowing videos and photos showing the effect of smoking on people's bodies. After the experiment almost four fifths of testees gave up smoking. Moreover, schools are going to have compulsory health in the curriculum. To summarize, the population is the main reason of existence for any state. A healthy population can be describes as a driving force of the economy. The more people are healthy the more money will be saved and can be spent on other aspects of life. Taking into consideration the above facts the government certainly should allocate some money to educate the public about the consequences of having unhealthy habits.
- How can i get this argument essay to at least a B? - i say the work smoking and smokers too much – but my english teacher said never to put they or them or it(to be really obvious)How can i get this to a grade B?also the conclusion is too long – i say things i meant to say earlier in the conclusion – but where should
- Why is the social clock an important consideration when understanding development? - Why is the social clock an important consideration when understanding development?Choose one answer. a. It informs people of how much longer they can expect to live in comparison to others in their culture. b. It takes generational differences into account and indicates the different age ranges for completing developmental tasks. c. It
- How do I end my essay? - 28% of Americans are obese. That is about one third of population. One third of population can’t obese just by over eating. If not only that than what is it? The leading causes of obesity, disincluding over eating, are: lack of exercise, family history of obesity, stress, peer or family problems, medical illnesses, and depression.
- Does anyone know a good intro paragraph for a persuasssive essay on smoking? - i am trying to prove that smoking is bad for the person for the people that suffer from second hand smoking and for the enviorment
- Please grade my SAT essay honestly? - Please grade my SAT essay honestly on a scale of 1-6. I am practicing, please tell me where I need to improve.PROMPT[Many people believe that our government to do more to solve our problems. After all, how can one individual create more jobs or make roads safer or improve the schools or help to provide
- Can someone please edit my essay? - Healthcare has two side of whether people think it should be free or we should pay for it ourselves. Well the debate is still going on but I know the humanly idea in society should be having free healthcare. Everyone deserves a fair chance to live. For those who don’t have enough money they can
- A psychology question? - I have to write a one page essay to answer this question:”In the first half of the 20th century, doctors began to notice a relationship between smoking tobacco and lung cancer. This line of research finally led to a warning by the Surgeon General on cigarette packages. This relationship was correlational. Explain what a correlational