i need help with my essay. can some1 please check it !?!?!?!? Europe had geographic luck. Wheat and barley became the civilizations main food source. Animals were penned and Europeans didn’t need to hunt anymore. Also, Europe had amazing shape to help create a civilization. European civilization had geographic luck by having good farming lands, animals that were easily domesticated, and Europe's shape and location to help the animals and plants. Wheat and barley naturally grew easily in Europe which helped civilization grow. They grew between the trees in the Middle east. These two crops were easier to grow than any other crop they had. Wheat and barley was easy to harvest and easy to store. To help create a stronger and better crop, the farmers would pick the healthiest and biggest plants to improve the yield of future crops. This method let the people have enough food for a long period of time. This provided a good alternative food source that was less time consuming than hunting. Also, these crops could be stored and utilized when needed. This aloud the population to use there time better to improve there civilization. Animals that could be domesticated and easily herded were naturally found in Europe also. This was a big advantage to the Europeans. They didn’t have to hunt all day just for a very little amount of food. The Europeans would be able to go out to the pens and access the food and products that they needed. There were very few different spices of animals that could be domesticated. Breeds of domestic goat, sheep, cattle, pigs and domestic fowl are the basis for most of the world's agricultural animal food production.They were used for meat, dairy, cloths, burden, and many more reasons. Luckily, Europe’s latitude and shape were perfect for building a civilization. Europe ran from east to west. The climate usually stayed the same on the same latitude so as civilization grew they could keep the same crops and animals. As the middle east became a desert early farmers could reestablish their crops and animals by simply moving west. By having very similar climate through out Europe, it made it easy to expand. The newly improved way to farm and domesticate animals spread across the continent quickly. All these things In conclusion, European civilization had geographic luck by having naturally grown crops, animals that were penned, and Europe's climate, shape, and latitude to help farming. thank you so much!
- I need help on my essays? - These are for my History of Christian Thought class. Please help!The Reformation period marks the transition from Medieval Europe to Modern Europe. In your essay, discuss how the Renaissance and the Humanists begin the transition, how the various reformation movements shape it and how the Wars of Religion mark the transition into the modern
- Change over time essay 1750-present? - any idea on what to write for change over time 1750 – present global trade patterns? choose TWO …….Latin America / Sub-saharan Africa/East Asia / Middle East/Eastern Europe
- Reword this so i can understand it plzzzz help essay due tomorrow? - in the mid 1800s the pattern of immigration started to change. large groups of “new” immigrants arrived from eastern and southern europe. Greeks, Russians, Hungarians, italians,turks, and poles were among newcomers. at the same time, the number of “old” immigrants started to decrease. by 1907 only about 20 percent of the immigrants came from northern
- Global regents June 2012. What was the thematic essay? - I did 1 civilization and i did like 4 ways the geographic factors influenced its civilization. NOW I HEAR THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO 2 CIVILIZATIONS! I only did one, is that all we had to do? im scared, i thought it was good until someone told me its 2 countries
- Need help on ww1 essay? ? - I have 3 essay prompts and I just need an idea on what I should write about for each. It’s a 5 paragraph essay- 1st prompt: describe how military technology and strategy changed and stayed the same dice the time of the Mongols (1200)until the end of ww1(1918)2nd: compare and contrast the impact on both
- How did the Frank’s adoption of Christianity help development a large Christian cultural zone? - “How did the Frank’s adoption of Christianity allow the eventual development of a large Christian cultural zone in Medieval Europe?”I’m taking a world civilization’s class and I could use some help with this essay question pretty please!
- Did you grow up farming? plz help? - Hello everyone. My name is Porsha and I am in college doing a essay about farming and how it has changed. I was instructed to find and “interview” someone who grew up on a farm, (the older the better) but had no luck with people i know and so im reaching out to you!