I have to write an essay tomorrow in class (like a test) for AP Euro on the social, political, and economic consequences of the Protestant Reformation. I don't know what to put in it! I mean, I already took the chapter test, and I know what happened in the Protestant Reformation, but my brain is drawing a blank when I try to think what were the political, economic, and social consequences. Also, what effect did the Reformation have on the roles and lives of women? Can you help me come up with some ideas? Thanks!
- I need help within 30 minutes! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help!? - I have to write an essay on the economic, political, and social consequences of the Protestant Reformation like a test in class in an hour and I did all of it except at the end of the conclusion, it’s supposed to have a “zinger”-something that is thought-provoking. I’m not really sure how you “zing” someone
- European history reformation essay help? - I have a essay in class for AP European History on the Reformation. My teacher said to organize the reformation with PERSIA M (political, economical, religious, social, intellectual, art, and military). I already know I want to focus on political, economical, and religious. I need the most help on the political aspect.For economic, I want
- Thesis statement help! reformation…? - can someone write me a thesis statement for my essay on the protestant/catholic reformation? in the paper i will be discuessing the causes of it (church financial corruption, increased literacy rate and bible being printed in several languages, and theses 95) and the consequences ( the making of England into a Protestant theocracy, St. Bartholomew’s
- Can you give me facts for the following essay prompts? - 1. In 1519 Charles of Hapsburg became Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. Discuss and analyzed the political, social and religious problems he faced over the course of his imperial reign from 1519-1556. 2. “Protestantism spread with the growth of nationalism.” Assess the validity of this statement.3. The reformation was a rejection of
- British imperialism in India essay help? - the prompt is:Compare [and contrast] the political, economic, and social credits and debits on the British rule in India.So the first body paragraph has to be on the positives and the second body paragraph has to be on the negatives. Also, here is our outline:Addresses Prompt:Evidence Credit- Political: Economic:
- Is this a good thesis statement? - Both Rome and Han China were well-organized bureaucracies that went through political, economic, and social hardships throughout their reign.I’m new at writing essays and we I have an AP World History essay test tomorrow. The question is about comparing and contrasting the Roman Empire and the Han dynasty.How good of a statement is this? How
- I need help on my essays? - These are for my History of Christian Thought class. Please help!The Reformation period marks the transition from Medieval Europe to Modern Europe. In your essay, discuss how the Renaissance and the Humanists begin the transition, how the various reformation movements shape it and how the Wars of Religion mark the transition into the modern